The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Ontario, Canada

WilliamB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2016
I've known about this forum and have had The Millionaire Fastlane on my Amazon wish list for a while now, but haven't gotten around to reading either. UPDATE BELOW: I read the book and posted my thoughts in the next post.

Thanks for the value so far. I'll be rather engrossed in learning and the rest of the reading I have lined up, so don't expect any replies for months. I hope to return the value soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

WilliamB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2016
Update: I just read The Millionaire Fastlane book, and I’m very glad I stopped putting off reading it. I’m an avid reader of Wallstreetplayboys, so I was happy to see many similarities, despite you guys coming from different fields. What really made me like it, and what I would say to sum up the book, is “it’s all there.” All the great business ideas and a general overview you can use to point you in the right direction and give you a good kick in the butt to start you off. All in one source, instead of spread out throughout multiple blog pages and sites and other books.

I like how it showed how you really build up your principal quickly via one or more “events” involving the sale of your business, and that it’s still possible to just build it up via high monthly income. And once you have it, then one good course is to just use it to pay for your lifestyle while you concentrate on maxing out your one or more businesses for income/sale.

Another thing I liked was showing the importance of the earnings vs price ratio for each industry.

I also liked these lines:

“ideas are just multipliers while execution represents actual money.”

“a so-so idea with brilliant execution could be worth $350 million. You see, it isn't about your ideas and their potential speed, but about your execution!”

“Join entrepreneur clubs, attend networking events, ally yourself with like-minders, get yourself around people who subscribe to a Fastlane, anything is-possible mindset, and decide who you want on your team of warriors. Read books and autobiographies of those who have the kind of success you want. Find a mentor. Join entrepreneur forums with a Fastlane mindset,”

“Passion comes from either excitement or discontent.”

I’d highly recommend it to anyone else, even if they’re avid readers of WSP, and especially if they aren’t or are used to reading about how to optimize their frugality. Then again, who am I? So take this with a grain of salt, as always with random posters on the internet.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Welcome aboard William. Yep, we sure do enjoy his wisdom. Seems like you'll fit right in but don't do this again...

don't expect any replies for months

Do do this again...
I hope to return the value soon.

lol...do do

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
welcome to the forum, from ontario myself currently in vancouver. also really like wallstreetplayboys but am skeptical slightly of them being legit, tell us your goals & plans for the year!?!?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WilliamB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2016
I visited Vancouver for the first time a few months ago. It's such a all-around great city that I'm considering moving there once I build up the income to be able to afford it.

I basically just want to improve my writing ability this year.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...