The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlaner's Guide To GETTING HUGE! (Fast of course!)

Dylan_91

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 28, 2017
Florida
MAKING MONEY AND MUSCLE WORK FOR YOU

Money and Muscle is without a doubt the best way to get laid but, we're here for
YOU

IF YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH MAINTAINING MUSCLE AND STRENGTH THIS FORUM SOLVES IT ALL!

HOW DO I BUILD MUSCLE?

So, building muscle seems pretty straightforward on paper (Muscle tears, rebuilds) here's how THE FASTLANER can MAXIMIZE his efforts
  1. Eat MORE than enough (250-500 calories over Basal Metabolic Rates)
Energy can only be transferred, not created.
SO, we must eat more than our typical energy levels!

THREE MECHANISMS OF HYPERTROPHY

Brad Schoenfeld wrote a paper recently tailored around the Mechanics of muscle growth
  1. Mechanical Tension- Tension on the muscle is correlated to "intensity" when you're deadlifting so hard you feel like your skin will rip off the body, that's an example of HUGE intensity
  2. Metabolic Stress- To put this bluntly, when you feel the "pump" of a workout, that's metabolic build up. You accomplish this by higher repetition and CONSTANT tension.
  3. Muscle Damage- When you workout, obviously you damage your muscles so they can re-grow, Mechanical Tension is the best way to cause muscle damage, DONT OVERDO IT THOUGH
WHEN TO TRAIN, HOW LONG, WHEN TO REPEAT

The time to train is
NOW

How long

You should workout a specific exercise, with full rest in-between sets until you DECLINE in performance, then you are DONE with that exercise
(Do this for every major muscle group, that's your workout)

AGAIN?

This is where your instincts rule you. If you're just sore from your last workout, but mentally sharp and you're performing EVEN BETTER than previously, F*cking go!

IF NOT, take a day off.

It's up to you.

I really hope you guys could find some value in this post and I hope it helped! If you have questions feel free to comment or PM me!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

The gym becomes a necessity and that's what you want to strive for! Lifting weights, exercise is a lifestyle, just like the Fastlane is a lifestyle.

I learned a lot of weight loss and muscle toning/build techniques and H.I.T.T High Intensity Tactical Training in the Marine Corps. I prefer weightlifting because it's become a favorite past time of mine.

I can help with planning for others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.