The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interesting tool for selecting genres to write in

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I wonder if our guy @HFR pull this off? I know he was talking about something along these lines. E-Book Publishing Success

Well another example, sell shovels when there's a goldrush.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Did u purchase it?

fresh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Apr 28, 2017
NJ
I've bought one of their reports before. If you're new to the industry, sure it might give you an idea. There was good information for somebody less experienced...but, if you've been self-publishing, you're already studying the charts. Every writer I know keep a close eye on trends, where smaller markets are for competition, and what types of cover trends, lengths, etc.... I live and breathe this stuff. For a person who has no idea what to pinpoint, it's a small bit of cash for some info, but nothing you can't find on your own simply by going in and studying the charts. If you're serious about something, it's better to study those things on your own so you understand the why or the why not.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.