The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Wanna know something?

The more a client pays me, the more they expect me to know.

The more they expect me to know, the more control they give me on a project.

The more control they give me on a project, the less likely they are to ask questions about the minutia.

My conclusion? The amount a client pays you is proportionate to the amount of trust they have in you.

If you're competent, do the work on time, be receptive, and deliver on your promise (hint: never promise results that you cannot be 100% sure on); that trust will only grow.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Wanna know something?

The more a client pays me, the more they expect me to know.

The more they expect me to know, the more control they give me on a project.

The more control they give me on a project, the less likely they are to ask questions about the minutia.

My conclusion? The amount a client pays you is proportionate to the amount of trust they have in you.

If you're competent, do the work on time, be receptive, and deliver on your promise (hint: never promise results that you cannot be 100% sure on); that trust will only grow.

So true, this is exactly what I believe too and teach. This has always been my experience - the more they pay the better the job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted44974

@Fox whoa, thanks for that call. I learned so many things, I'd take me 1-2 years-ish to get to that level. So completely different reading "you have to know about your clients, and generate value!" and actually seeing one commented in real time. Thanks so much, man.

One question: towards the end, the guy mentioning "checking your stuff out" and stuff like that - He was after what? Also, seeing that I don't get enough social proof to just give info and expect the social proof to sell it for me, I try to avoid it at all costs so it doesn't look like I don't know what I'm doing, even though I'm confident I can make a website at least 5x better.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox whoa, thanks for that call. I learned so many things, I'd take me 1-2 years-ish to get to that level. So completely different reading "you have to know about your clients, and generate value!" and actually seeing one commented in real time. Thanks so much, man.

One question: towards the end, the guy mentioning "checking your stuff out" and stuff like that - He was after what? Also, seeing that I don't get enough social proof to just give info and expect the social proof to sell it for me, I try to avoid it at all costs so it doesn't look like I don't know what I'm doing, even though I'm confident I can make a website at least 5x better.

You can get to this level in 2-3 months if you put in the work. I have helped lots of guys do it and seen many others get there themselves also. He has after some proof - these guys did extensive background research which doesn't usually happen but it would have been possible to sell without that. I play to my strengths (solid referrals and results) but there are other ways too - if you can define the problem well enough and provide some free value upfront you can quickly sell bigger sites without a large portfolio.

D

Deleted44974

@Fox yeah, that video will shed several months from my learning curve. Sales/talking in general is not something that I've done extensively.

Another thing that grabbed my attention on that call was the fact that you stressed that it was a one-time thing... how well do you think that model lends itself to being scaled, specially to over 7-figures (without 40 employees and making you go nuts)?

I mean, loosely speaking, you'd have to find a new client every time you need to bank some cash. Assuming you charge $3,000 per client and have a 1% conversion rate on average, if you want to earn $250,000 per year for the next five years, you'd have to find 42,000 business in a good niche who have a website, and whose website sucks!

Contrast that with a predictable revenue model (monthly subscription, having cashflow for scaling, etc) -- I saw an interview of an agency bringing over $300K per month on 80 clients ($4,000 each).

Just curious to see your take on that, as you're further down on this road, and since you also mentioned thinking about scaling this to 50-100K a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox yeah, that video will shed several months from my learning curve. Sales/talking in general is not something that I've done extensively.

Another thing that grabbed my attention on that call was the fact that you stressed that it was a one-time thing... how well do you think that model lends itself to being scaled, specially to over 7-figures (without 40 employees and making you go nuts)?

I mean, loosely speaking, you'd have to find a new client every time you need to bank some cash. Assuming you charge $3,000 per client and have a 1% conversion rate on average, if you want to earn $250,000 per year for the next five years, you'd have to find 42,000 business in a good niche who have a website, and whose website sucks!

Contrast that with a predictable revenue model (monthly subscription, having cashflow for scaling, etc) -- I saw an interview of an agency bringing over $300K per month on 80 clients ($4,000 each).

Just curious to see your take on that, as you're further down on this road, and since you also mentioned thinking about scaling this to 50-100K a month.

So this is a topic that gets talked about a lot in my web design group. I go for "big kills" and make around 10-20k a month doing so. If I want to take a month off (I do next month) then I have no commitments or obligations. If I want to make double I work twice as hard.

"Assuming you charge $3,000 per client and have a 1% conversion rate"

My conversion rate is something like 30 - 50% with a warm lead, 80% with a referral. $3,000 is the smallest site I have done this year, it is usually much higher. I don't do much/any cold calls anymore - I have guys for that and they are very happy making 30%. I know how to do them but I like to outsource that part and focus on where I work best - closing sales and design. This year so far I have maybe made 20 sales calls - It is usually only an hour or two per week.

I won't be going "Fastlane" with strict web design (for other people) - it is a way to stack a lot of capital, learn some business skills and launch my own businesses. Last year I made several million in sales for the companies I worked with, I will be putting those skills to work for myself.

I could easily do it the other way but it is not aligned with my goals. I don't even charge for hosting mostly cause I don't want the hassle. I leave money on the table so I can enjoy time off and don't have to have a phone with me 24/7. In the next month I will be in 5 difference countries traveling and meeting family and friends - this is more important to me then an extra few dollars.

When you are starting off you don't need to focus on scaling, you need to focus on learning. Learn how to add value and solve problems. When these skill sets are solid then you can switch up your business and scale. @MJ DeMarco didn't try scale web design - he paid the bills, learned some skills and then put those to use in another area to add massive value. If he had tried from day one to be scaling I doubt it would have worked out so well.

I am thinking ten years down the line - for now I don't want to scale.

D

Deleted44974

I figured it was the case. I just thought I might be missing something and you were thinking about scaling this given a comment a few pages back in this thread (maybe several).

I do like your angle of having absolutely no strings attached.

Last year I made several million in sales for the companies I worked with, I will be putting those skills to work for myself.

By closing sales/deals because of your designs or another job?

NapCity

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Apr 18, 2017
New York, USA
Hey all,

This is my first post on the forum. I've been mostly reading through this thread and have a few more pages to go to catch up. I'm mostly interested in this thread to learn how to build a website for my fast lane medical business and save on start up costs. I also compiled a list of potential website clients that I may pursue to bolster my income in order to invest more money/gain more equity in my fast lane business I am starting. Currently I am gaining ownership percentage mostly through sweat equity on the "Slicing Pie" model while my business partner gains equity mostly through cash contributions. It would be really great if I could earn extra income to contribute more cash myself as it is worth 4x sweat equity. If anyone here is interested in equity divisions in a start up I highly recommend the book "Slicing Pie" by Mike Moyer. It really breaks down equity division into a fair meritocracy which I believe is the best way to go about it. It's an easy read.

This thread is also of great interest to me on the sales side things. My fast lane business's success will depend quite a bit on sales, especially in the early stages. I am learning a great deal about cold calling and face to face sales through this thread and other resources. I am currently testing out ProsperWorks on a free trial as a CRM software. I am joining in on a free webinar today to learn more about it. They also have some nice informational sales material on their site and I though that this link: http://get.prosperworks.com/rs/763-DVL-293/images/Prosperworks-Must_Read_Guide_to_Cold_Calling.pdf would be of use for people wanting to learn more about cold calling.

If anyone has used ProsperWorks before I would love to hear about your experience.

I'm looking forward to catching up on this thread and exploring more of the wealth of information on the forum.

Great thread @Fox

NapCity

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Apr 18, 2017
New York, USA
Just wanted to say that another great niche for a lot of companies in dire need of upgraded websites are pool/hot tub/spa companies. Through my searches I have found tons of these companies that have bad websites. It is a good business to pitch too because anyone looking to buy a product like these is most likely going to start their search online. Also each sale they make (especially pools) contributes a significant amount of revenue to their business.

Bk2498

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 16, 2017
Canada
Wow. Took me a few days but I finally got through this entire thread. So much knowledge here to take away, I can't believe it. All of this information can be applicable to so many services beyond web development. At the end of the day if you want to be your own boss, then you are going to have to "sell" something. Because I am brand new to the forum, I don't know how I can properly thank you guys @Fox @Andy Black @SinisterLex . I have all of the basic html/css part down, I am just working on turning that into a finished product. The next project is going to sharpening up on my copywriting and cold selling, and if all goes as planned we could be looking at some free projects in 3-4 weeks. Not trying to duplicate Fox at all here (I know that has been a bit of a soft subject), more so just learning this skill to take forward and use with me as a tool for projects to come.

Ok so as I was reading through the 37 pages of gold, I came up with some questions. Now I know I am super late and this thread is not nearly as active as it once was, but I am hoping that maybe I could get a couple of answers if the help is still there.

1. If you are approaching a company/business and pitching your service whether it be SEO, copy, web design, graphic design, you have a choice as to how you are going to represent yourself. Now you have mentioned that if you use your full name and personal email it makes it a more casual interaction. However, many people who are trying to get into the some sort of skill are doing it on the side and they have a main job that occupies their "workdays" for now. These people may not want their name on various websites and being in emails and being on google linked to their own website. What are the options for someone who wants to do this on the side without completely interlacing this with their 9-5. If you don't want to use a full name, could you possibly use a company name? An alias?

2. @Fox when you are building multiple websites with very similar layouts and such, do you have any sort of self made template or any chunk of code that you regularly copy and paste when it comes to building a new site? Because I imagine a lot of the framework is very repetitive and common amongst most of the sites you are working on.

I look forward to contributing what I can and seeing you guys around the boards.

Thanks again, best of luck to all who are still reading!

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Wow. Took me a few days but I finally got through this entire thread. So much knowledge here to take away, I can't believe it. All of this information can be applicable to so many services beyond web development. At the end of the day if you want to be your own boss, then you are going to have to "sell" something. Because I am brand new to the forum, I don't know how I can properly thank you guys @Fox @Andy Black @SinisterLex . I have all of the basic html/css part down, I am just working on turning that into a finished product. The next project is going to sharpening up on my copywriting and cold selling, and if all goes as planned we could be looking at some free projects in 3-4 weeks. Not trying to duplicate Fox at all here (I know that has been a bit of a soft subject), more so just learning this skill to take forward and use with me as a tool for projects to come.

Ok so as I was reading through the 37 pages of gold, I came up with some questions. Now I know I am super late and this thread is not nearly as active as it once was, but I am hoping that maybe I could get a couple of answers if the help is still there.

1. If you are approaching a company/business and pitching your service whether it be SEO, copy, web design, graphic design, you have a choice as to how you are going to represent yourself. Now you have mentioned that if you use your full name and personal email it makes it a more casual interaction. However, many people who are trying to get into the some sort of skill are doing it on the side and they have a main job that occupies their "workdays" for now. These people may not want their name on various websites and being in emails and being on google linked to their own website. What are the options for someone who wants to do this on the side without completely interlacing this with their 9-5. If you don't want to use a full name, could you possibly use a company name? An alias?

2. @Fox when you are building multiple websites with very similar layouts and such, do you have any sort of self made template or any chunk of code that you regularly copy and paste when it comes to building a new site? Because I imagine a lot of the framework is very repetitive and common amongst most of the sites you are working on.

I look forward to contributing what I can and seeing you guys around the boards.

Question 1:

Nobody is going to know your company, so I wouldn't bother mentioning it in the email or call. It just raises questions without moving you closer to the sale. Just say your name.

I would never use an alias as this is dishonest and will also raise more questions that don't lead to a sale.

You have nothing to hide by pitching services on the side. It's neither illegal nor unethical (provided you aren't trying to poach customers from your employer). If you're worried about your 9 to 5 boss finding out, then it sounds like it's time to quit anyway. I wouldn't worry about showing up in search results, unless you have a really uncommon name. Chances are high someone else has the same name and is dominating page 1 of the SERP. If you're REALLY worried about it, then don't put your picture on your business website - this will give you plausible deniability.

Question 2:

Not answering for him directly, but in general you will use templates for HTML websites. These are highly customizable. Some are free, and some are paid. But yes, use a template to cut down on the repetitive nature of HTML scripting.

Free CSS | 2530 Free Website Templates, CSS Templates and Open Source Templates

This is a great resource.

Bk2498

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 16, 2017
Canada
Question 1:

Nobody is going to know your company, so I wouldn't bother mentioning it in the email or call. It just raises questions without moving you closer to the sale. Just say your name.

I would never use an alias as this is dishonest and will also raise more questions that don't lead to a sale.

You have nothing to hide by pitching services on the side. It's neither illegal nor unethical (provided you aren't trying to poach customers from your employer). If you're worried about your 9 to 5 boss finding out, then it sounds like it's time to quit anyway. I wouldn't worry about showing up in search results, unless you have a really uncommon name. Chances are high someone else has the same name and is dominating page 1 of the SERP. If you're REALLY worried about it, then don't put your picture on your business website - this will give you plausible deniability.

Question 2:

Not answering for him directly, but in general you will use templates for HTML websites. These are highly customizable. Some are free, and some are paid. But yes, use a template to cut down on the repetitive nature of HTML scripting.

Free CSS | 2530 Free Website Templates, CSS Templates and Open Source Templates

This is a great resource.

I totally get the whole 9 to 5 part that you mentioned. I am gonna have to chew on that one for a bit. I would have a lot easier time quitting my Slow Lane, if it was a job and not university in my case. :frown: Anyways, thank you for the thoughts and the resource! Much appreciated.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Glad you enjoyed the thread and welcome to the forum.

1) Operate under a company name and don't mention your own name on your own personal website (or don't even have a personal site till it takes off).

2) I work from HTML templates and customize from there. You can do a lot with basic coding skill and a good concept of design.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Welcome and thanks for the shoutout. I can't remember what I've contributed to this thread, but hope it helped!

Question 1: I've always used my real name. I figured what I did outside of work or a contract was none of an employer's business, so long as there was no conflict of interest.

Question 2: Always look for ways to replicate, reuse and generally leverage work you've already done - not just code but processes too. I try and always think "how many times can I sell this widget?"

EDIT: You don't *need* a website to make sales.

KingPong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jan 19, 2017
Poland
I have no clients. I wrote about 20-25 emails and nobody even write back, to say "no". I tried with English, and I tried with my native language. Of course I don't have a portfolio, but I said in every email it's FREE OF CHARGE. I don't want money, because I'm just building my portfolio. I want also to try cold calling, but I can do it only in my native language.

My email in English:

Subject - Appropriate person
"
Hi [xxx],
I am writing in hopes of finding the appropriate person who handles online marketing?

I noticed you lost a lot of money with outdated website. I'm interested in revamping your website. Here is an example of what your site could look like in less than a three weeks: [xxxxx]. I can change everything you want. This work is totally FREE of charge. I don't want any money. I'm building my portfolio, so if you like it, you can use it.

If you are the appropriate person to speak with, please, write me back. If not, who do you recommend I talk to?

Best
"
Even I do a site for one of them(show, don't tell), and it's how it's look like: sebdesignweb.com.pl , and this is original site: caliberelevator.com .

I do that site just for the view, so don't blame me. I know elevator service doesn't have an Adidas as client, and there is lack of CTA, but this is my one of first sites ever. (Yes, I work with the templates like Fox's says).

Can you help me, please?

SindbadtheSailor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 31, 2017
Poland, Łódź
I have no clients. I wrote about 20-25 emails and nobody even write back, to say "no". I tried with English, and I tried with my native language. Of course I don't have a portfolio, but I said in every email it's FREE OF CHARGE. I don't want money, because I'm just building my portfolio. I want also to try cold calling, but I can do it only in my native language.

My email in English:

"
Hi [xxx],
I am writing in hopes of finding the appropriate person who handles online marketing?

I noticed you lost a lot of money with outdated website. I'm interested in revamping your website. Here is an example of what your site could look like in less than a three weeks: [xxxxx]. I can change everything you want. This work is totally FREE of charge. I don't want any money. I'm building my portfolio, so if you like it, you can use it.

If you are the appropriate person to speak with, please, write me back. If not, who do you recommend I talk to?

Best
"
Even I do a site for one of them(show, don't tell), and it's how it's look like: sebdesignweb.com.pl , and this is original site: caliberelevator.com .

I do that site just for the view, so don't blame me. I know elevator service doesn't have an Adidas as client, and there is lack of CTA, but this is my one of first sites ever. (Yes, I work with the templates like Fox's says).

Can you help me, please?

I think that you should not focus so much on the "it's free" aspect, but more like you would approach business normally, for money. Focus on each business individually, tell them how you found them.

Fox (and others) made few examples of good emails in this thread, it's one of them:

I came across your business by search ___________ and noticed its number 5 on the results. A little research has shown me that this kind of search is getting around XXXX search per month. I really think some very simple changes to your website would see a huge difference in results.

Here are some examples of things that I believe can be improved:

1. Complete revamp and modernizing of the design and look
2. Dramatically improve user "flow"
3. Bring to life your amazing experience across $XXX+ million in projects including the XXX project

Also, X is not working great, and Y doesn't even show on a mobile device.

Let me know when is a good time to call or you can always ring me at XXXXXXXXX. I would love a quick chat and even if you don't hire me I would enjoy showing you some simple things to get fast results.

- Rob

(If no call or response within a few days - call).

I also think that you didn't read carefully enough some parts of this thread and you should re-read them so you get beter handle of things.

GoranS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia

My email in English:

"
Hi [xxx],

Best
"

Can you help me, please?
I have sent somewhere around 200 emails before getting my first client.
Maybe it would be better not to write that the website is free because people often assume that it's some kind of scam. When they ask you for portfolio examples be honest and straightforward and say that you are new to web design and offer a free homepage design before they commit to establish some trust.
Don't give up, getting that first client is toughest!

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
Hey guys I found something I thought you'd like to add to your toolbox: 360º panoramic photos for your clients' websites.

It's great technology, very easy, completely free (unless you don't have a smartphone) and it will make you look like a webgod (way beyond master :D).

These are the viewers you can install and embed:

Hugin - Panorama photo stitcher
Pannellum

And to take 360º photos you just need some apps, google "how to take 360 photos" and you'll find plenty of info ;)

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
Even I don't have a "WebGL", so what with common user? :O
Every modern web browser is compatible with WebGL, it's an API that makes calls to you GPU to render some content instead of the CPU.

If not, there are visualizers with FlashPlayer fallbacks.

KingPong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jan 19, 2017
Poland
My web browser is updated, and I can't see this magic trick, so what should do someone with older website? I remind you, Fox's niche is peoples who don't know network stuff.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

PS.

On Firefox it's working well. It's very good looking stuff, thanks for sharing this.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
My web browser is updated, and I can't see this magic trick, so what should do someone with older website? I remind you, Fox's niche is peoples who don't know network stuff.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

PS.

On Firefox it's working well. It's very good looking stuff, thanks for sharing this.
What's the browser that gave you that message?

KingPong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jan 19, 2017
Poland
I used Google Chrome but it doesn't work because I have non compatible plugin. Default Chrome work also very well.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

My email in English:

"
Hi [xxx],

Best
"

Can you help me, please?

When you "sell" a free site it should still not be based on it being free. It needs to be based on a need. Being free is an extra but first the fundamental need has to be there. For a client no site is free - you have risk, you have time, you have effort etc.

Start small and local and get one or two sites done then go bigger.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Just wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to @Fox for all the help and advice - just locked up my first small website job thanks to what he teaches in this thread and his coaching. The job's a perfect fit for where I'm at with my skill set and I'll really be helping them because their current site is absolutely horrendous.

I can only imagine if I had more time to hit the phones and email I'd probably have the 2nd one lined up already too!

Thanks Rob!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Just wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to @Fox for all the help and advice - just locked up my first small website job thanks to what he teaches in this thread and his coaching. The job's a perfect fit for where I'm at with my skill set and I'll really be helping them because their current site is absolutely horrendous.

I can only imagine if I had more time to hit the phones and email I'd probably have the 2nd one lined up already too!

Thanks Rob!

Great, I am pumped! I am sure you will do an amazing job. Reach out when you want some input.

I got two larger sites that are between 10-20k very close to closing this week so this could be my biggest week ever. I also just finished filming my first vlog (just have to edit it) so that will hopefully be up soon. I have decided to do a lot of traveling over the next few months so it is going to be 50% web design/50% new people and places.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I got two larger sites that are between 10-20k very close to closing this week so this could be my biggest week ever.

7Hqh82K.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.