The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gerrald

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Last week I finished the book.

I liked the way it is written, not vague, but concrete things.
Also the support of the propositions was very good.

Now apply/practice it;)

kiwiana

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 7, 2017
Hi MJ,

Just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane book last week and already pre-ordered Unscripted . Very much looking forward to it coming out on Kindle in May. I googled you and saw you recommended the Blue Ocean Strategy during an interview somewhere as a way of looking for needs and ideas. Picked up that book and am just half way through it. Very good recommendation and supremely helpful to understand why some companies are able to take off in such a short amount of time, like 2-3 years, because of value innovation and others flop or plod along slowly due to lack of focus, differentiation, and no compelling tagline. Certainly seems like when I invest time in a fastlane strategy, I might as well spend the extra time to seriously consider what is the value innovation I can add if I really want to go super fastlane.

Looking forward to Unscripted . Please continue the teasers!

creativt69

The Software Outsourcing Guy
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
306%
Apr 5, 2017
England
Loved it so much, I've listened to the audible version twice and now am buying the physical book so I can go through it and annotate it in my own personal style ;)

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Thought I posted in here a while back, but seems like I didn't. I've read and re-read the book!

Likewise. Could have sworn I posted in here but apparently I haven't.

Anyways, TMF is a fantastic read. Since I read it the beginning of this year I've lent in to 3 people who all loved it (I can only hope they do something with it!).

TMF has, by far, the most valuable content per dollar spent on any book I've ever read. It's unparalleled.

Omerroz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 31, 2017
israel
i read the book,
i just want to say that this is my first book i bought on kindle and i was so Fascinated to him
i'm so glad that i bought this book and join to this forum,
thank you very much!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JoshA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 14, 2017
USA
I read (well, listened to it). The section on how to listen for lucrative ideas really gave me a different perspective. I used to ignore when people complained about services/products, now I process every complaint I hear to see if I can turn it into gold.

LifeDeathTime

It's funny cause we're all going to die anyways
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 28, 2017
Austin, TX
Read the book 2 times. Feel like I'm stuck at the "redline", honestly. I know that if my life depended on it I could work 10 times harder than I do now.

I'm joining the forum to associate with more people who follow the MFL mindset.

AikiMike

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 4, 2013
I read The Millionaire Fastlane several years ago. I first bought the Kindle version. But after getting through the first part, I decided to get the hard copy so I could really dig in. Glad I did.

Rabz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 1, 2017
England, UK
I have read the book! Loved it, one of my fave books I have listened too/read! Hoping the audible version counts ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Markbb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
May 3, 2017
USA
I just finished reading it. Could not put it down for 2 days. Now I am going back to read it again, I already know that the 2nd read will deliver a whole new set of ideas and understandings.

Thank you for this great information, it came at a perfect time in my quest forward

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.