The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction to Michael

MichaelDunne96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 21, 2017
Vancouver, B.C.
Hello, my name is Michael. I am a fellow entrepreneur. My birth place is Toronto and I was raised in Wichita KS. I am 20 years old and two weeks ago I moved myself to Vancouver, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.

In Wichita I was doing PDR work which is Paintless Dent Repair, I made good money doing it for a year but it was never my desired career. I am an entrepreneur and my goal is to be an investor, owner of several companies and organizations that help do amazing work. I want to do a lot and learn everything I can. I am currently starting small, fortunately I have family here who have done exactly what I want to do and are willing to provide a bed and transportation under their terms and conditions, to help me save for a decision that can and will change my life, against what I am used to but I am putting myself outside of the box, out of my comfort zone.

I have anxiety and my face can get red, my hands can get klammy and I get nervous, I am working on that. I am also pretty un organized. I have a lot to work on, I look at it from a scientific perspective... It's just natural chemicals that your brain/body produces for the body. You just have to get on with your dreams and do what you want and/or desire the most.. I can be an a**hole or sound like I am but I am really kind-hearted and I keep everyone in my thoughts, I try to be well mannered and polite but I might actually seem like a dick...well I'm really just realistic.

It wasn't until I turned 18 that I decided to up my ante and start investing in myself, both mentally and physically, risky in terms of a promising "returned value" (can be anything that you expected or worked toward) and becoming more ambitious as the "returns" became better and better for every inch of effort I put forward. As I am getting older I am starting to realize that I desperately need the education to really succeed.

Well that's about that, for now ;) If you want to ask me something then go ahead I'm open to all questions and you should expect a lot of questions from me too haha.

Thanks for reading!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for the intro Michael, sounds like you have a great attitude that fits right in around here!

mike24601

Consumption Bear
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Welcome to the forum, from one Mike to another! I used to be very disorganized, but you're on the right track by taking stock of your shortcomings and working to improve them. One thing that a good process will not tolerate is lying to yourself. As long as you are conscious of these things, you will know how to work around them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MichaelDunne96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 21, 2017
Vancouver, B.C.
Welcome to the forum, from one Mike to another! I used to be very disorganized, but you're on the right track by taking stock of your shortcomings and working to improve them. One thing that a good process will not tolerate is lying to yourself. As long as you are conscious of these things, you will know how to work around them.

Thanks! And definitely! I definitely don't lie to myself, but if I do then I wouldn't even notice. I'm very realistic and honest, I am always asking for criticism and for things I can improve on. Either way I have most of what I know I need to straighten out in sight, as far as organization, preparation and planning goes (for right now). I do have a tendency to dream, put to much food on my plate, and over-think situations, so a firm-executive decision maker without looking back and selling-out is also something I am trying to master! As well as never setting a goal that I can't reach without preparing a plan of execution! And knowing the facts, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...