The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$500 and 4 Weeks Challenge

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ryangoldstein

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 29, 2017
San Francisco
Hey!

I wanted to reach out to talk about a start-up challenge I set for myself - with $500 and 4 weeks, take an idea and turn it into a sale for the first time.

I wrote an article detailing out my experience and some of the decisions I had to make. I would love to get your feedback on the article and product and see what you guys think.

Article Link: $500 and 4 Weeks Challenge

What would you have done differently? Does anyone else have a similar experience they can share?

Looking forward to hearing from you all in the community!

Ryan

Air Vinyl Design

www.airvinyldesign.com

@airvinyldesign

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
You really should make an introduction post before advertising your business. Doesn't leave a good impression, regardless of how good your product/article is.

ryangoldstein

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 29, 2017
San Francisco
You really should make an introduction post before advertising your business. Doesn't leave a good impression, regardless of how good your product/article is.
Thanks for the feedback - new to this forum. I'm not particularly looking for this post to be an ad for my new product, but more so a deep dive into the process of going from a concept to sales. Which is why I'm looking to a community that definitely has more experience to draw from.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.