The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've made millions online - ask me anything!

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
Limitup is that you in the pic? If so I am a 5.5-6.0 level tennis player. I actually trained a kid who is now 150 in the world in the ATP. If that's you and you ever want to hit some balls I'd be done.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Drango

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 1, 2016
The only barrier to entry with what I've done is that most people aren't willing to work as hard as me, and they give up whereas I don't. I've had this on my wall behind my desk since day one. Motivational stuff is sometimes corny, but this is my only secret to success:

http://c811328.r28.cf2.rackcdn.com/10093_zoom_double_735550.jpg

The key take away is at the bottom ...

"The difference between history's boldest accomplishments and its most staggering failures is often, simply, the diligent will to persevere."

That's me, and I promise that you can take that to the bank.

Great answer, I definitely agree! Btw, what is the image that you uploaded? I can't open it for some reason.

Frankie Relax

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
May 1, 2015
Italy
You said you basically took a product already was on the market and then made a better version of it. How exactly your product was better than the others? Which was the value you added to it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.