The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the Fastlane Forum

Ronin5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 9, 2015
Long Island, NY
Greetings all. I'm new to the Fastlane Forum. I just recently subscribed to the additional INSIDERS area and am very happy to be a part of this forum. I listened to MJ's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " in audiobook format about a year and a half ago during a series of ridiculously long drives I used to make to my J.O.B. and I was completely blown away by it. I have read many self-help and money/business related books in my lifetime but never anything as good as TMF . He made me realize how important getting into the right mindset is as well as the importance of process. I liked it so much I have listened to it at least 3-4 times. While I've already realized for many years why job's suck, never has it been so clear in my mind as it is now. After working many long years at my last job, with nothing but positive reviews and being extremely good at what I do, putting in tons of extra unpaid hours etc, I was kicked to the curb as part of a layoff due to restructuring and BS office politics and now I must start all over. So I'm living proof that jobs suck no matter what because even if you do everything 100% perfect and go above and beyond for the company, making all kinds of sacrifices, you can still lose your job. As I work on getting myself back on track financially, I am now more than ever committed to breaking into the fastlane. I'm currently stuck in brainstorming for ideas mode but looking forward to reading and sharing ideas with fellow like-minded individuals. See you in the forums!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend! Lots of NY'ers here!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Welcome man! I'm also from the NY area (currently NYC). I'm also in the ideas phase and just trying to read and learn as much as possible while I work on my plan to escape the job.

What resources are you using at the moment? I've currently been learning the basics of coding, reading some of the Gold threads on here, and reading/taking notes for the must-read entrepreneur books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...