The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GlennOyeah

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 27, 2017
Holland
Hi to all,

Just joined the forum. Me and a business partner are currently starting a business which will focus on the online world (something with Search Engines ). We would really like to get familiar with some cases that lead to succes. We are both young adults who are highly motivated to build up an exponential business. We would like to share ideas with people who are in the same business e.g. Search Engine (organic). We're both from Holland and the fun thing is. Since yesterday we really started to form plans to make it into the Online industry, and in a BIG WAY.

I know we are young, ambitious and without any real profit streams, but we will force our way through mediocrity and switch from the SLOWLANE to the FASTLANE.

If you are also in Online business, specificly combined with Search Engine Optimalisation. I beg you to contact us and change out ideas. (SHARK-LIKE HUNGRY FOR INFORMATION)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I beg you to contact us and change out ideas. (SHARK-LIKE HUNGRY FOR INFORMATION)

Hi and welcome. So no need for anyone to go to you - you go to them.

There are 100s of thread on here with all the info you need to start learning and also start contributing. Go read up on them, add value and people will find you. The people you want to connect with are not the ones who are going to chase you down after one post, you need to SHOW you can take action and add to others and then they will find you out.

Spend a year here adding as much value as possible and you will have too many people looking to connect. I only have a chance to read a small portion of the requests I get on here and on FB from posting over the last year.

Add value > people come to you.

Edit: My 1000th post :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.