The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good morning

mayRaS.P.B.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 27, 2017
The Bronx
My name is MayRa. I am a poet/lyricist. I am hoping to learn a lot from this forum. I feel the need to be around like minded individuals. I love the idea of being an entrepreneur. When I think about the work involved and the progress you see in yourself when you accept and overcome the challenges, I get very excited. Most people where I'm from are just trying to survive, I'm determined to live. If I could teach and pass on what I learn to the right people that could change a community. I plan to start in mine. I know I could sell any thing, I am still trying to figure out what I'm meant to provide. So joining this forum is just another step in that direction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...