The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alexander Seery

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
May 7, 2016
England, UK.
Hey everyone,

I hope you are all well...

I have been working on a project and would love some feedback from entrepreneurs...

Ultra-Preneur® is my new brand where I interview the worlds most successful and inspiring millionaire entrepreneurs on their business, story, personal development and mindset so I can provide outstanding value by video, podcast and MP3 download to those who want to better themselves in life. By studying successful entrepreneurs and personal development for over 5 years, I know what phenomenal results can be gained by modelling success and failure and I believe that by interviewing successful millionaire entrepreneurs it will enable people to model their successful mindset.

Anyways here is the link for the first interview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BngnchIr6w&t=139s

Many thanks,
Alex :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Pretty good job, keep going !!! :)

In France we have DAVID LAROCHE who is interviewing many millionaires trough the world and He is very inspiring :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.