The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

31 YO Serial Entrepreneur

Rickchise23

@clickpickRick
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
503%
Mar 25, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
I know the term Serial Entrepreneur is played out but when you've started like 70 businesses and own 120 domains that only a few panned out, I think the title holds water.

I've started two successful passive income businesses one in Ecommerce 5 or so years ago I ended up selling (justvapeit) and my current business which is a real estate company active in 5 states that produces a relatively passive (6 hours or so of work per week) 6 figure income.

I'm broadening my horizons again as my current business is going well and expanding slowly but is capped in growth by regulations, licensing requirements by state etc.

After reading the millionaire fastlane I'm considering looking for other sources of online revenue and also in building my personal brand through blogs and a podcast.

I at one time was a travel writer and have seen around 25 countries and ran a lifestyle and business blog that in 2011 had 1,000,000 unique visitors before I found love got married and dropped the ball basically on the blog.

I built a vape ECIG company from 0-$10,000 in revenue in 60 days in 2013 growing it up to $30,000 gross revenue a month at around a 50% profit margin in 2013 before seeing the regulations and taxes coming into play and selling it in somewhat of a fire sale while figuring out my next move. We built this business using no ads whatsoever just Instagram back in the Wild West days of IG. We finished in the top 30 stores out of over 20,000 entries in the Shopify build a biz contest that year for our category.

Would love to network and give back any advice I can on ecommerce, real estate, the coming real estate crash (yes it's coming)

See me at @nationwiderealtor on IG or on here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
Welcome my dude!

If you haven't already, you should read TMF . F*ckin' great read, insightful too. Seems like you're where a lot of us dream to be, glad to have you here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, impressive resume of entrepreneurial ventures. Welcome aboard my friend, hope to see you A LOT around here!

Rickchise23

@clickpickRick
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
503%
Mar 25, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ

Rickchise23

@clickpickRick
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
503%
Mar 25, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow, impressive resume of entrepreneurial ventures. Welcome aboard my friend, hope to see you A LOT around here!
Hey MJ BTW

If you want a free intern to help with the unscripted launch I'd be glad to help and promote! I live I Grayhawk like 10 miles away would love to spread the word

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...