The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Music that Motivates

Serty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Sep 17, 2016
Denmark
Not sure if these has been suggested already (I've left out the obligatory Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen etc.) but here we go:

And thank you to whoever mentioned Chip Skylark - My Shiny Teeth and me, that song gives me major nostalgia!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Welder1986

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Oct 7, 2016
I agree with music having the power to motivate you. There has been times when I don't feel like working in the shop at all but throw on some headphones listen to some tunes for a minute and all I want to do is work! I like anything from 5 finger death punch to some 90s gangster rap to mix it up once in a while. Great thread!

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

These three songs are a little ridiculous, but what I currently listen to when I need a mindset shift before a meeting. Put me in a good mood and upbeat to get me that extra little bit of energy.

G

Guest3722A

Anyone need to get their groove on for the weekend? These dudes will twirl your planets
Snarky Puppy - Lingus

G

Guest3722A

Here's a bit of a funny story about this video. Back in the day I opened an 18,000 sq ft rehearsal hall for bands where I partitioned a bunch of rooms and rented them out month to month. One evening I get a phone call from my security guard telling me there's motorcycles in the building and punker types with mohawks and blue hair and all that and I need to get down there. So, when I got there sure enough, never a dull moment, I come to find out that someone was filming an MTV2 video in one of the rooms. I found the guys in charge, let em know they forgot to inform 'someone' and I wrote up a quick contract and had em sign on to responsibility/liability and all that, and let em at it. In this video you'll see they crammed a bunch of kids in the room, spray painted up the walls and jammed their tune out with everyone rockin around em. Fun fun fun

Maybe one day some of you will realize that there's more business ideas out there than just internet based. Fun businesses. Cool businesses. This place was clearing $16k+ a month and the goal was to take over the mid-west before it ran into CONTROL issues... You guys truly do not know how lucky you are to have the fastlane forum with all the helpful tips and shared experiences that've been building up here over the years. If I would've had the information the forum provides back then, I do believe I would've had a different outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest3722A

Another cool story. This gentleman's guitarist quietly rented space from me when prepping for their '06 tour. Very cool guy

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
My Way (Frank Sinatra)
....... to remember me to live full every moment in my life "in my way" without regrets and remorse

The Final Count Down (Europe)
....... the suggestion of the music in the live concert

Caruso (Lucio Dalla)
...... the power of the music made from Italy to the infinity

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
The Final Count Down (Europe)
....... the suggestion of the music in the live concert

by the way, we are effectively in the final countdown but this is not the right forum to talk about that anyway so i will shut up.

i listen to tommy Emmanuel's song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9mPWCpNdk

" those who wait "

if you don't know why you are on earth , you won't know what dignity means

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
by the way, we are effectively in the final countdown but this is not the right forum to talk about that anyway so i will shut up.

i listen to tommy Emmanuel's song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9mPWCpNdk

" those who wait "

if you don't know why you are on earth , you won't know what dignity means

As usually you analyzed correct .

The music is one of the best emotion activator , without it let's all indifferent.

In my daily ritual, I remind myself to live fully in my way because I'm actually count down and I need the strength to go on in my infinite.

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
As usually you analyzed correct .

The music is one of the best emotion activator , without it let's all indifferent.

In my daily ritual, I remind myself to live fully in my way because I'm actually count down and I need the strength to go on in my infinite.

1) the point is not whether i am correct or not because we can only understand things according to our current point of view in life.

so advanced people won't be understood by the masses :

that's why philosophers are not understood by the masses. we talk about them centuries later when the masses are ready and have evolved.

a guy that is well understood by everybody is just a normal guy who brings nothing new to society , he is not a visionary because people can only understand things according to their current point of view.

that's why true visionaries are punished and understood years later after their death.

2) yes

3) yes life is short

that's why you have to know what matters in life and accept nothing else. even against society's current point of view because people are just followers. they don't think at all.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Caruso (Lucio Dalla)
...... the power of the music made from Italy to the infinity

Never heard this wonderful song before, thanks for mentioning it.

Pasting the video below for everyone's convenience:)

G

Guest3722A

Who needs some badass drum energy?? This is a drum-off between 3 of the best. These guys have played on several of the top hits throughout the years beginning back in the 70s up to the 000s

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.