The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So I think im officially in the freakin Fastlane?

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I apologize in advance for the length of this post
I sell sexual heath supplements.

For a while, I had been waiting on this guy to tell me how to market on forums
Ask Me Anything - AMA: New Supplement Biz, Profitable in Month 1
We did a podcast and some other small advertising on forums. Not a lot of paid stuff.

I have been taking CILTEP for over three months and would say it's very different than Modafinil or Adderall. It's more like mental clarity and focus, there's no excess energy. It puts you in the state to work.

Besides asking him in the thread, I found his twitter and messaged him. I waited for a while and he never responded.

2 weeks ago I said F it and tried out my own methods of guerilla marketing on forums. Went to another forum that I frequent, and made a post, (strategically). Went to bed. Woke up, I had 11 sales.

A few days later I decided to contact some adult film stars to try my product. I have shipped it out to those who were willing to try it., so once again I was...WAITING.

Last night I said F it and tried out the forum method again. Woke up today with 15 more sales, and the number has been rising while I have been going throughout my day (eating, smoking, tv, etc.).

A few minutes of typing has resulted in me getting paid while not concentrating on business and a few hundred beans. This is what I wanted. Its time to take this up a level.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
And I must add this
When you wait, you're only hurting your pockets
A solution is always in your grasp

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
you got a small taste of it.

How much of your day is spent smoking and watching tv?

I smoke throughout the day.
TV is more like Youtube or Netflix being played on my TV (nothing good on TV anymore). But Probably 3-4 hours a day.
I already know that I should put a stop to both. A few weeks ago id probably make up an excuse for why those things are okay, but right now I know that I don't need them and ill put up no fight.
Its time to really go in. If posting on a forum can generate a few hundred in sales then I can only imagine what a real platform can do. No more wasting money. No more wasting time.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007