The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

moWse design says present!

abrakamowse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 11, 2017
New Jersey
Hello everybody, I am Daniel and I found this forum through the Facebook group “Make Money with Web Design” created by Rob Anthony. Andy Black joined the group and he mentioned The Forum so I am here now…

Ok, I am a graphic designer that began to make websites too. Now I am working on creating websites on wordpress. I am also studying programming, but I am on a very basic level… (so far). I also like to do comics and I offer commercial illustration services for my customers.

I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay (South America) and I came to USA in the 2000. So, english is my second language. I speak Spanish.

Right now I am working on a printing company in Queens, NY and I live in Elizabeth, New Jersey. I have a very long commute and the salary is not bad but is not enough. So, I was thinking in looking for another job that pay more, but I began to do some jobs on the side. I got some customers that I am doing some work after I leave the company. And I was thinking that in the company that I am working now, they know me very well. I have not so much problems with the hours I got to work. I can arrange with them if one day I can’t go, there’s another graphic designer besides me and I trained him to make imposition for the magazines we print. Imposition means (for those who are not designers) to place several sheets in a piece of paper for print on big printing machines and then fold it in a way that you can have a magazine after the process, like any magazine you see on the news stands.

If I find a new job, I am not sure if I will have that freedom to make my own company on the side, so I am thinking in focusing on making my graphic design company until I have enough customers to quit my job.

If you want to check my website, this is the address

www.mowsedesign.com

I think the fast-lane is perfect to create a successful graphic design agency.

Thanks for reading!

Daniel (moWse)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...