The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

30 day log of finding my destiny

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
Good Afternoon

Edit: I posted a different thread but couldn't edit out some things. So lets start off fresh.

My name is Edwin Franco 20 years old, I live in the U.S.A, NYC. I have saved a good 2000 dollars and I am living with my parents for free. Food, Shelter and a Good internet connection. I heard about this website through many sources. I need to create a business and any advise would be useful.
1. What would you advise your younger self?
2. What new habits would you implement before going 100% into entrepreneurship?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the lessons I learned on life and Actually practice what I preach. (Will share more once I know more)

I truly believe that if you want to succeed you have to build your body(Weights), build your mind (Books) and be extremely positive(Negativity destroys you but it can't be irradicated completely ). Having a balance in life

Motivation?: I say F*ck Motivation. I believe in Discipline and Desire. If you stop "motivating" yourself to get another beer and start creating Desire for something you want, then you will Discipline yourself to create it.

Great Body: Go to the gym. Focus on building strength then focus on Pumping the muscle. Go heavy than go Light, repeat. Eat ALOT of natural food (Eggs, Meat and Veggies/Fruits). Minimize French fries, Soda pop and Shitty food. Always learn form first. Go to the gym to kill and kill some more, Don't leave a trace of

No Anxiety/Want to talk to girls: Try to get these words in your head "Life is short, we all die one day"(Its exciting to not know what happens after you die, We are all here in a place called Earth), "No one gives a shit about you, they only care what show they are going to watch, what they are gonna eat and how they are going to pay their stupid bills" and don't walk meekly, take moderately big steps and going to the gym helps ALOT. (Binge)Watch this guy from YouTube if you have extreme anxiety (Like I did) www.youtube.com/user/RSDMaximilian that is how I became positive and social among people . BTW I F*cking hate Pick up artists, Don't watch the other "leaders". Also Hygiene is a good anxiety stopper.

Live happy?: Don't judge/ Avoid Judging anyone. You wont judge someone when you live a life you love. Look at most unhappy people. They always judge.

Thanks for reading my friends

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
I will start logging my shit together (I will write to myself and my future for observation and understanding purposes, you can join my journey, not a problem, feel free to comment and show me some of my flaws or maybe some books.) as I find my way to creating a business. I will never give up for as long as I live. No matter what happens I will put my instant gratifications on the side and read, almost hunger and desire to create a business. I will keep working out, do 100 push ups everyday, take a cold shower in the morning to feel alive, and I will admit my weaknesses to become stronger.

No Bullshit I am a real person with a will to find what God has made me come down to earth to do.

The reason my join date was way back then was because I subconsciously wanted to get Rich back then.

I will keep my laptop on all day(I'm not trying to save money and I mostly will appear online) and writing my thoughts, quotes and ideas.

Goals:
Get to 100 push ups in 2 minutes (Sit ups as well)
Resist Temptation (All the nasty shit in the internet and wasting time with worthless peasants)
Meditate
Read Everyday(Be a sponge to information but don't take too much in one go)

Alright lets get down to business...

Last edited:

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
pre-Day 1: Read up to page 73 on Think and Grow Rich, (THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS TO THE MIND EXCEPT THOSE WE ACKNOLEDGE, BOTH POVERTY AND RICHES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF THOUGHT). I am putting this song on repeat as I write this
(
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLLVqtGXazg&index=95).

Getting this quote in my head (No man is your Friend, No man is your Enemy, Every man is your teacher)

Went on a night run for 1.5 miles on a park in circles and F*ck that shit got me tired as F*ck. But my mental clarity was much better though. When I sat down in a bench to meditate some 3 Hispanic teens were talking and I heard Bitch. I gave them the "Im gonna kill you" look just in case they might rob my phone and they left silently. But i think they were just talking to themselves (Still meditating and getting rid of negative thoughts). Then I came back home and immediately went to the gym. Felt pretty good after that.

I am hyped about finishing these 30 days. But just like anything hype there will be difficulties and I will Suppress them. I NEED TO DO THIS.

Last edited:

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
Day 1 of 30:

Slept for 12 hours and had very weird Dreams(I was really tired from Yesterday). Feeling a little bit of doubt. Praying to God has helped me. F*ck I even skipped my exercise today. (I'm fine and being Honest). No matter what happens I will keep going. Only death can stop me.

What am I doing to get my business up and running?
Am I being Honest with Myself?
Why do I feel like I have all the time in the world?

I asked myself these questions.

fut1.gif

Found this image in a thread somewhere but couldn't find the image again so searched up The process of Transition and found the image. I don't know where I am, All I care is New Confidence and Transformation.

Everyone has a Plan until they get punched in the Face - Mike Tyson

Instead of Doubting my abilities I will look at Possibilities of what I can accomplish.

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
Day 2 of 30:

Today I gave it all at the gym,Deep inside of me I told myself "Don't be weak". Pushing 200 lbs in a bench press, Gave it a good sweat and smiled at myself in the mirror(Being my own best friend, crazy right).

Yesterday I actually started getting a business plan going but it isn't specific yet, although this log is helping me a lot. I plan to work as a freelancer(No experience making money online). Desiring making money so much to be financially secure. Will find a way to learn a skill to freelance next couple of days. 5-9 Months?

Once I have enough money I would buy a good Camera and a MacBook Pro, I can travel different parts of the world and go on a adventure and explore the world (while picking up girls). Those types of adventures where I come back stronger and more goal orientated. I would travel All of Europe, A good portion of Asia and Maybe South America. I would grow a audience in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with Professional motivational pictures. I would start a Blog and YouTube channel about the Life Lessons I learned, Products I truly used(Affiliate link) and Perhaps a E-Book(With Real Information). I will be Extremely honest to my audience and actually give them Life Changing Information. 2-4 years?

Then I can come back to the U.S and start a career in the Real Estate Industry(NYC). (Still thinking about it)

These logs are really helping so much. I look forward to pass on information so my Future self can see it and reveal weaknesses. We only have 1 life, I ain't afraid to live a life of Greatness. Death seems to be my motivator here. Once I die, I can't go back.

edit: Thanks OldFaithful for the links.

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
Day 3 of 30:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-ZwmCPBAs

^I love this Video, it isn't the pill that does it for you, Its your actions(Discipline).

I realized Dopamine is what makes you go out and hunt for what you want. A study shows that Rats without dopamine turned extremely lazy and died of starvation even with food inside their cage. (NoFap essentially). Decreasing Sugar, Limiting Instant Gratification(No Processed Junk food and other Mindless habits) and Better sleep (minimum don't use electronics 1 hour before you sleep. Headphones are okay, Reading a book should be worth it) are great to improve Dopamine levels. Juicing is a great way to get most out of fruits which give Dopamine. Exercise is a must for ABLE Human beings(Helps attract the opposite sex and boosts Dopamine levels).

Meditation (and Exercise) is a great way to clear your mind of procrastination and wandering thoughts. Not even monks can be 100% in the moment. But it definitely helps you clear the bullshit of life and view your priorities. A quick meditation tip is to only "Think" about breathing as if your life depended on it.

Take the time to search yourself in the bar below and give it a few thoughts.
6e7183526ba3ce5314639de3fa806bc1.png
Is Life meant to be 9-5?
Are you living your life or are others telling you what to do?
Are you constantly pushing your comfort zone and getting rid of your fears?

Visualize yourself as a old man laying down in his death bed, fully dressed in formal apparel and waiting for death to come by.

A young man approaches you, he looks oddly familiar and asks you a question. "Do you have any regrets?".

Thoughts pop up in your head but now you recognize him. He is you. You shake his hand and you tell him about how life goes by quick, giving all the advice you can give before death strikes.

Then your Heart Stops. You can't breathe anymore, you become weaker by the second and can't speak no longer. Flashes of your life go by, you become teared eye. Only thing you could do is think. You wish you had more time to stay but death came first.

You give up on trying to struggle to stay alive but a hand pulled you up. A voice thunders through and you feel the words.

"You aren't dead yet"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...