The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Setting Up a Web Page with Call Options (Like Adult Sites)

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Hello guys,

If anyone knows how to do this it would really help me out a lot.

Does anyone know how to set up a website where there are call buttons? Like, when someone presses the "Call Now" button the line is forwarded to someone else. Once they pick up, the person who calls is charged per minute. This is often seen on adult websites such as www.niteflirt.com - I am looking to set up something similar. If anyone could please help me out that would be much appreciated. I keep doing google searches but can't seem to find anything..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I found a ton just searching "pay per minute phone app" on google.

Which ones are worth using I'd have no idea.

If I were trying to figure this out I'd likely look at the top few sites using similar pay-per-minute apps on their websites and check out the page source / privacy policies / faq / etc... to find the underlying technology used. Maybe even spend a few bucks actually using the call feature on these adult sites to see if you can identify it through use (you'd also get a quality test at the same time).

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Call options?? Did someone say call options?

Oh darn it.

Wrong thing.

:smuggy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
I found a ton just searching "pay per minute phone app" on google.

Which ones are worth using I'd have no idea.

If I were trying to figure this out I'd likely look at the top few sites using similar pay-per-minute apps on their websites and check out the page source / privacy policies / faq / etc... to find the underlying technology used. Maybe even spend a few bucks actually using the call feature on these adult sites to see if you can identify it through use (you'd also get a quality test at the same time).

Ive cAlled and it works great, i just cant find any specific sites that have pay per minute.. only call forwarding options and to actually put a Call button.. i cant find any to actually set up pay per minute for a call..

How can i find out the underlying technology used in one of these sites?

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
Try googling for something like "set up premium rate phone number" (which i think is actually what you're asking).

You're probably looking for services like:
PayPerCall.com
Tama Communications
900profits.com or similar.

I'm sure with a bit of googling and fishing around adult sites you can find the underlying service provider pretty easily. Is the GFY forum still going? If so go ask there, was always the best place for adult stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.