The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'm Rieper, from France.

Rieper

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 25, 2017
France
Hello all. I'm a 20 years old male from France and I'm glad to be joining the goldmine that is this forum.
I am a computer and management engineering student, and "thanks" to the French school system, I work 2 days a week at a famous bank. This allows me to and have an income, of which I save the quarter. I've had the idea of being my own boss in the back of my head from a long time now, but since September, I've kind of shut this idea down, seeing it as something that could only happen far from today.

But now, I want to start my way to freedom as fast as possible. These 6 months of working for someone else made me realize that I'm not made for that. I want to be my own boss, be rich, and most of all: be free and live my life as I want to live it.

I've just discovered The Millionaire Fastlane some days ago, immediately bought the book on Amazon (I should be receiving it tomorrow) and discovered this forum pretty much at the same time . I've been reading some threads on here for hours, and felt that I needed to register, in the hope of joining this community, benefitting more from it and hopefully be of benefit myself.

Thank you in advance for everything.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Hello all. I'm a 20 years old male from France and I'm glad to be joining the goldmine that is this forum.
I am a computer and management engineering student, and "thanks" to the French school system, I work 2 days a week at a famous bank. This allows me to and have an income, of which I save the quarter. I've had the idea of being my own boss in the back of my head from a long time now, but since September, I've kind of shut this idea down, seeing it as something that could only happen far from today.

But now, I want to start my way to freedom as fast as possible. These 6 months of working for someone else made me realize that I'm not made for that. I want to be my own boss, be rich, and most of all: be free and live my life as I want to live it.

I've just discovered The Millionaire Fastlane some days ago, immediately bought the book on Amazon (I should be receiving it tomorrow) and discovered this forum pretty much at the same time . I've been reading some threads on here for hours, and felt that I needed to register, in the hope of joining this community, benefitting more from it and hopefully be of benefit myself.

Hey I'm french too.

Welcome to this fabolous forum of mastermind and Fastlane motivation/inspiration :)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
be free and live my life as I want to live it.

this is the main point that we share

i am 40 and you are 20.

be sure to be free before you reach 40

and be sure to have a life instead of being a computer geek : sex, parties

because at 40 , you will be very angry like me so learn from my failures

in order to live to the full

Pierrick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Feb 8, 2017
Bourgogne, France

Welcome Rieper, i'm french too!

Your are in the good place after read Mj's book :cool: . Where are you from?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rieper

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 25, 2017
France
this is the main point that we share

i am 40 and you are 20.

be sure to be free before you reach 40

and be sure to have a life instead of being a computer geek : sex, parties

because at 40 , you will be very angry like me so learn from my failures

in order to live to the full

True, youth is really a blessing one should make the most of. I don't plan on wasting it. Thank you for the advice, I will not forget it.

Welcome Rieper, i'm french too!

Your are in the good place after read Mj's book :cool: . Where are you from?

Hello Pierrick, nice to meet you ! I'm near Paris, what about you ?

UPDATE: I've received The Millionaire Fastlane and have started reading it. I'm not even through a hundred pages yet and it already feels as if it's the book I've always been looking for. I wanted to personnally say, thank you @MJ DeMarco. I want to live by your book. I'm on the first steps of launching my first ever business, and will try to make sure it's Fastlane as quickly as possible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...