The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from a Massachusetts Momtrepreneur

OmiTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 16, 2017
USA
Hi There. I recently purchased the book on Amazon because it was in the "Customers who bought this item also bought" carousal, and I was buying another book... cool huh? I'd never heard of it prior. As reading, I tracked down the main website, social media and these forums. So I'm here. Hello!

About me? My name is Omi Taylor-Cameron (sometimes I use either or last name.) I'm from the United States, Boston Massachusetts to be specific. And I work from home freelancing (mostly web design) and have a part time gig while raising kids... fun stuff. Cool fact, I also used to be an entertainer/musician.

I'm getting involved in eCommerce, product creation (physical and informational) and blogging. We'll see what else. Nothing realized yet but chugging away. :) I'm hoping to meet and network with like-minded people.

Nice to greet everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
Hi There. I recently purchased the book on Amazon because it was in the "Customers who bought this item also bought" carousal, and I was buying another book... cool huh? I'd never heard of it prior. As reading, I tracked down the main website, social media and these forums. So I'm here. Hello!

About me? My name is Omi Taylor-Cameron (sometimes I use either or last name.) I'm from the United States, Boston Massachusetts to be specific. And I work from home freelancing (mostly web design) and have a part time gig while raising kids... fun stuff. Cool fact, I also used to be an entertainer/musician.

I'm getting involved in eCommerce, product creation (physical and informational) and blogging. We'll see what else. Nothing realized yet but chugging away. :) I'm hoping to meet and network with like-minded people.

Nice to greet everyone.

OMI you are welcome in this surprising and mysterious jungle with only one road strewn with beautiful diamonds and gemstones.

DCDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Dec 3, 2016
Washington DC
Welcome @OmiTaylor !

Be sure to check out the threads labelled as Gold they tend to have a lot of good information within them, I myself am getting into ecommerce as well but I'm going to work on creating app's for iOS and Android as I have a few app idea's.

Check out @Ecom man thread on importing and Ecommerce, might find some useful information there for your Ecom business
GOLD - [AMA] Importing & wholesaling for resale on eBay.

Keep us posted on your progress!

AlphaWulf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Aug 8, 2016
Welcome to the forum! Make sure you pay attention to every word in that book, it'll change your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for introducing yourself to the community, the forum has a lot to offer in the realm of eCommerce.

Welcome aboard!

OmiTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 16, 2017
USA
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Wow. I hadn't checked my email in a couple of days and I'm shocked that I got a few replies. COOL! I really appreciate you all taking the time to greet me. ^_^

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
Welcome to the forum, Omi. I live in southern New Hampshire and lived in Massachusetts for a long time.

OmiTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 16, 2017
USA
Well hello neighbor! Hey, does anyone know if Fastlane (or memebers) do local meetups?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well hello neighbor! Hey, does anyone know if Fastlane (or memebers) do local meetups?

Sometimes you really never know who is in your area, many folks don't post their locations.

Every once in awhile someone says, "Hey, I'm from Anytown USA" and several folks chime in saying they live just a short drive away.

If you're interested in rounding up others from your area, the MEETUP forum was designed for this.

Socializing and Meet-Ups

:smile2:

vinylawesome

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 11, 2012

OmiTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 16, 2017
USA
Thanks for the heads up @vinylawesome and the warm welcome @MJ DeMarco. I'm currently halfway through studying the book and chugging away. Thanks so much to everyone here for the cordial greetings ^_^

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.