The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Miami FL

PeteA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Feb 15, 2017
Miami, FL
Hello everyone, my name is Peter, my friends call me Pete. I am from Miami, FL and have been a business owner for over 20 years. Over the 20 years, I have had several different business ventures, most I have successfully started up and sold and some were more like experiments. I have had the unfortunate or fortunate experience of being involved with several different MLM's all of which made me NOT a millionaire!! But, I am a 22 year veteran firefighter 3 years away from retirement, which will make me one of the youngest to retire from the fire department at age 48, as most of my brothers and sister won't leave until they are at least 52 or 55. Currently, I am a franchisee of Cruise planners a full service travel agency, I am truly happy with them as they have great technology and is serving a great purpose for me. I am currently half way through TFM audiobook and am already working on a new project that if it wasn't for this book and a few others, I would have never thought of it. MJ, thank you for showing me the true light and I have to say, it was an acquaintance that introduced me to your book after going to a networking event near my area. I am super excited from what is to come and I hope to be a great contributor to this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dylan_91

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 28, 2017
Florida
Hey Pete! Welcome to the forum, I've been on here for a few weeks, already met some great people.
First off, Thanks for your service to the Fire Department!
I bet you have a lot of knowledge from those 20 years. I've been an entrepreneur since I was six, but took a 17-year break to focus on the "slowlane track" until about 2 years ago, when I started a small-online business after the Military.
I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge to bring to the forum, Welcome!

Joaki

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Feb 15, 2015
FL
Hey Pete!

Welcome to the forum.

There are a couple of guys fron Miami on here including myself.

We should all plan a meetup sometime.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hey Peter,

I'm from Canada and about to move to Florida after a long and tedious immigration process. It'd be great to connect once I get there. Have you started working on a new "post retirement business"? It feels like you still have plenty of time to hit the Fastlane hard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Quincosa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 26, 2017
Miami, Florida
Welcome Pete! Checking in form Miami as well. We should definitely do a Miami Fastlane meet-up some time. Cant wait to hear more from you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...