The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a Trap?

RickyDJ641

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 11, 2016
I've been reading through all of the Gold forum posts and want to try to work with amazon buying/selling. While doing some research I came across StartupBros and they had some decent information. But I watched a webinar by them where they offer a course to teach you how to do it (By their standard). Do you think these are scams for slowlaners?
If not, do you think it is ever reasonable to pay for a course like this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen

RickyDJ641

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 11, 2016

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I can't speak to StartupBros in particular, but not all programs are scams. @biophase here does a coaching program, but it's currently not open.

Definitely check out his ecommerce thread, 99% of what you'd learn in a program is in there. GOLD - Ask me anything about eCommerce (2015+)
Also read @biophase's "Easy way or Hard way" thread.

I personally believe there is enough information within this forum to get you started that you don't need any paid course.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not sure if you're recommending me the book or mocking me posting a separate "Learn the hidden secretes for $XXX".
But in hope that you are genuine, have you read this book? And are you currently working with importing and selling?
That resource is written by @Walter Hay. Be sure to read his thread and posts as well.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
there is enough information within this forum to get you started that you don't need any paid course.

Truest statement ever. A paid course might be useful when you're already making sales and ready to next-level it, but there's more than enough on here to get started, and what you can learn here free is probably better than a significant number of courses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RickyDJ641

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 11, 2016
I really appreciate all of the input guys. I have been reading a couple hours a day in the forum and other resources. I work a high level corporate job so I'm mixed between the value of my time and the money for the course. I will read for a couple more weeks on the forum to find if i am comfortable. Thank you everyone!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.