The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TAMPA BAY, FL Fastlane Meetup

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@MidwestLandlord it was evident last night you have a bunch of fans already (including me).

So you better keep delivering. :)

@MJ DeMarco people are grooving on your book announcement, title, and concept

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@codefist got some shots last night

some look like we're derping out though
don't kill us
16143559_619219924928423_8428348019699574664_o.jpg

16179236_619219968261752_5548099847193213612_o.jpg
Always great seeing photos and faces.

Had to Google derping though!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
Hope I wasn't too hard on the new kid.
Seemed like he took it well, and I got an indirect benefit as well.

Sometimes I fall back on the excuse that I want to build more capital or I need to wait until I'm able to get ungated on Amazon.

Ordering samples for eBay and starting a basic shopify website these upcoming two weeks.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Nothing like an in person meetup... @Vigilante lit the fire under all of us to take some action. I've already made my target list for licensing and will start making those calls this week.

@Vigilante "If you don't leave changed, you're wasting your time and our time."

Knowing how extremely valuable Vig's time is, this was big.
Thank You for spending time with us. We're already making things happen.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
really bummed that i missed out on it. but i will be in tampa/st petes at least once a year since i help organize the east-west game and I got to chat with Scot a little so not a total loss... glad yall had fun and the meetup went well.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I thought my ears were burning that night. :)

If you, @Vigilante , say you are a fan...I must be doing something right!

Wish I coulda been there!

There's never a wrong time to be in Tampa in the winter. Even with some tropical force winds today... at least they aren't frozen.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If I were to invite you all to my office next week (Thursday) for a free lunch and a discussion on "startup bootstrapping" -

How many of you could make it? Office is in Tampa off of Veterans and Waters - 10 minutes from the airport.

I propose if your JOB is the reason you couldn't figure out how to make it, you might never find freedom.

I have no agenda other than kicking you out of your comfort zone.

Want to come over? 11:30AM - 1:00PM? I'll have Jimmy Johns bring some sandwiches over, but if you are on some weird diet bring your own hummus.

@Scot do you want to tag whom ever should come? If I get at least 4 confirmed, non-cancellable RSVP's we'll do it. Thursday April 13th, 11:30AM.

My conference room can only handle eight people, so only the first 7 positive RSVP's can attend. I will resurrect a short version of the "ruthless expense reduction" talk I gave a few years ago at the Fast Lane Summit Meeting.

You guys and gals all talk, or are you going to take some action?

Dave

Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
If I were to invite you all to my office next week (Thursday) for a free lunch and a discussion on "startup bootstrapping" -

How many of you could make it? Office is in Tampa off of Veterans and Waters - 10 minutes from the airport.

I propose if your JOB is the reason you couldn't figure out how to make it, you might never find freedom.

Want to come over? 11:30AM - 1:00PM? I'll have Jimmy Johns bring some sandwiches over, but if you are on some weird diet bring your own hummus.

@Scot do you want to tag whom ever should come? If I get at least 4 confirmed, non-cancellable RSVP's we'll do it. Thursday April 13th, 11:30AM.

My conference room can only handle eight people, so only the first 7 positive RSVP's can attend. I will resurrect a short version of the "ruthless expense reduction" talk I gave a few years ago at the Fast Lane Summit Meeting.

Dave

Deal I'm in. This comes at a perfect time as I'm just bootstrapping my new concept.

I have a trainee with me next week, but oops, looks like I have to cut Thursday short on him, Ill just tell him I have a doctors appointment or something.

I just met @itmap yesterday for lunch, I think he'd make a great addition. @Ronak @Duane @S. Brown @Richard Espinosa and @UnrealCreative (if you can make that drive again). @eliquid you mentioned being in the area around this time too.

Mark me as an RSVP.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Deal I'm in. This comes at a perfect time as I'm just bootstrapping my new concept.

I have a trainee with me next week, but oops, looks like I have to cut Thursday short on him, Ill just tell him I have a doctors appointment or something.

I just met @itmap yesterday for lunch, I think he'd make a great addition. @Ronak @Duane @S. Brown @Richard Espinosa and @UnrealCreative (if you can make that drive again). @eliquid you mentioned being in the area around this time too.

Mark me as an RSVP.

I'll PM the address to attendees when we hit critical mass. It will be good to see you again.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I'll PM the address to attendees when we hit critical mass. It will be good to see you again.

Sounds like a plan.

I get starved for actual in person entrepreneurial conversation, so it'll be good to be around people who actually get it again. Can't wait!

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Mark me as an RSVP.

@Scot thanks for tagging, and thank you @Vigilante for putting this wonderful opportunity together.
Not RSVP'ing yet - making it down would be miraculous, but doable. So we'll see.

In the meantime for everyone else closer to the area:

GO.

Just go. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

...and come prepared with good questions - You'll regret not taking this time to pick Dave's brains (wish I had more!)

-Mike

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
@Scot thanks for tagging, and thank you @Vigilante for putting this wonderful opportunity together.
Not RSVP'ing yet - making it down would be miraculous, but doable. So we'll see.

In the meantime for everyone else closer to the area:

GO.

Just go. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

...and come prepared with good questions - You'll regret not taking this time to pick Dave's brains (wish I had more!)

-Mike

Btw, did your friend ever get that soap on Amazon?

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

itmap

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 7, 2017
Palm Harbor, FL

Dave

Sounds like a plan.

I get starved for actual in person entrepreneurial conversation, so it'll be good to be around people who actually get it again. Can't wait!
@Scot I can make this. You can add me I will add to my calendar. Just send me the address and I will be there.

S. Brown

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Mar 23, 2014
Tampa Bay, Fl
I'll definitely be there with you guys/gals

Will cut my day short at my so called JOB since this is important for my personal growth and path to fastlane freedom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
OK. We are confirmed. Since my private messages are disabled on the forum, I will get the address to @Scot privately tomorrow and have him relay it to you all.

Should be a blast. See you all next week. It will be good to catch up on where everybody's been since the last time we were together also.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.