The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
I am 36 and a husband and father of two. I run a successful real estate company, I primarily focus on wholesaling but have rehabbed many properties and also collect rental properties to turn over to my property manager. I enjoy exploring business & investing ideas. My main focus is semi-passive income generation, i'm not so much money motivated as lifestyle motivated. I take my family on lots of vacations and i never work nights or weekends.

I see lots of people put their car / dream car as their avatar, that's my baby over there <<<.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Welcome!

Love the 996tt. Had one and they were a blast to drive :)

I am 36 and a husband and father of two. I run a successful real estate company, I primarily focus on wholesaling but have rehabbed many properties and also collect rental properties to turn over to my property manager. I enjoy exploring business & investing ideas. My main focus is semi-passive income generation, i'm not so much money motivated as lifestyle motivated. I take my family on lots of vacations and i never work nights or weekends.

I see lots of people put their car / dream car as their avatar, that's my baby over there <<<.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Another REI guy. The numbers are growing. Welcome to the fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...