The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone

UrbanLegend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 22, 2017
Munich, Germany
Hello everyone,

my name is Marco, I am 24 years old and live in munich, germany. I'm gonna give a short insight in my life and future plans:

While I went to school I never knew what I wanted to do with my life. Normal jobs never seemed appealing to me. So after i finished high school I did a working holiday in New Zealand for half a year. After I came back to germany i still didn't know which career path I would take. So I worked at a company near my home for another half year. After this I decided to go to university and pursue a degree in business administration. As I am writing this I am studying for my final exams and writing my bachelor thesis. During my studies I had a job during my semester breaks and an internship which was part of my studies. All the jobs I have done so far resultet in the same conclusion: "This can't be it?! I don't want to have to do this until I retire".

This lead me to the path of wanting to be an entrepreneur. I started reading books and accumulating knowledge that would help me become successful. One of those books is "the millionaire fastlane " by @MJ DeMarco, which I have to say is the best book I read on the topic so far.

My plans for the future:

I will graduate in march this year. After that I will take the job which will allow the most free time with decent pay. I will try to safe as much money as possible to start my Amazon FBA business (I know this conflicts with the commandment of control but hear me out). I will build this business while still being employed, scaling it to the point I can live of of it. This will disengange me from being an employee. Since Amazon FBA has a high passivity once running, I will use this earned free time to work on my very own business, where I will be in control.

During this time I of course will be attending this forum and hopefully help others on their journey.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Marco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Good intro. Welcome.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014

UrbanLegend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 22, 2017
Munich, Germany

UrbanLegend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 22, 2017
Munich, Germany
Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I was on this forum. I read some threads here and there but mostly I was focused on getting closer to my goals.
Like I said I graduated in march and went on to look for a job which pays the bills and also funds my entrpreneurial ventures. After 3 months I finally found it, so I started working in July. I tried to put the most money possible on the side for my business and only 2 months into my job I started working on my Amazon selling business. Today I am at the point where I ordered samples of my first product. I am aiming to give the big order early November. It feels good finally taking the steps and doing it after thinking and talking about it for almost a year.

If you guys wanna here more about my journey and more details of what's happening, what I am currently working on, the set backs and the wins please let me know, so I will keep this as up to date as possible.

That is it for now and hopefully I can tell you more soon. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...