The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Entrepreneur's Guide to Dating & Relationships

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Didn't read everything,

But from experience, looks like you are over complicating everything.

First things first can you pick up girls whenever and wherever you want?

Once you can pickup and get women into your bed "at will" its time to move on and look for the women of your dreams.

At least you will have the experience to pick her up and not F*ck it up or even pussy out.

But it doesn't end there if you are looking for a serious thing with passion and love you have to be able to seduce her physically and mentally this is another thing that takes time to master "yes you can make women fall in love with you."

For myself it was like I had to be a playa for a bit and then I was able to eventually meet women I really desired. At the moment I am dating someone straight from my fantasies no joke I cant believe it, and it feels if i wasn't good at picking up women I would of never be with this lady right now.

I don't totally agree with what most people are saying here but we all have different experiences i guess.

But what I really need to say is don't compare relationships and emotions to business.

Life and a women's mind is to complex.

And sometimes the polarity connection between two people can be so powerful all the rules get thrown at the window and nothing makes sense.

Meeting the right women can change anyone's life for the better and we all deserve to share life with someone.

All the best brother

Finding a woman hasn't been a problem for me...just the right one :) just using my process to hone in on exactly what I do want.

I noticed a post in a digital nomad group I'm in where people in there are going grouch the same thing.

The OP there was traveling, had short term things through tinder in different countries, but not the right thing.

Thanks for the replies

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
@AndrewNC tries to start a quality thread and instead we get depression and pickup strategies.

This is why we can't have nice things.... except Andrew, who apparently has a line of 20 year olds wanting to road trip with him :clench:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
@AndrewNC tries to start a quality thread and instead we get depression and pickup strategies.

This is why we can't have nice things.... except Andrew, who apparently has a line of 20 year olds wanting to road trip with him :clench:

taking my writing on this one over to Reddit :)

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
taking my writing on this one over to Reddit :)

I knew when I saw the thread title I shouldn't open it, but I did because it was by you.

Thanks for nothing. Try bringing some other dark corner of the interwebs up a notch. :fistbump:

liljmoneyswag

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Nov 25, 2016
Are there sub-forums on TFF that are dedicated to some other than entrepreneurship? There should be, we could have a fitness section, dating, lifestyle, travel discussions, general entertainment too...

For example, the bodybuilding.com forum has the famous misc section. It'll be pretty funny if the TFF had a Misc (miscellaneous) section. A misc section could definitively increase this communities interaction. Plus, there will probably tons of drama and humor involved too.

The only problem is that miscellaneous topics will appear on the latest comment tab of the homepage. My solution would be to have a tab next to latest comment that is labeled Misc. I'm not sure if @MJ DeMarco would be interested in implementing this though.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Mark Manson's Models would be a better choice.
9e9.gif

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Are there sub-forums on TFF that are dedicated to some other than entrepreneurship? There should be, we could have a fitness section, dating, lifestyle, travel discussions, general entertainment too...

There are O/T threads that include health. Like I said, I only clicked because it was started by @AndrewNC. I can't imagine that the world or this forum need more dating/relationship advice. :clench:

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
There are O/T threads that include health. Like I said, I only clicked because it was started by @AndrewNC. I can't imagine that the world or this forum need more dating/relationship advice. :clench:

Funny enough, it is a real problem among successful people.

There is a reason why people like social/dating coaches can charge outrageous amounts for personal development. People have the disposable income and the freedom to do so, but don't know where to start.

Cultivating business relationships is much different than romantic relationships.

There are celebrities that have hundreds of girls throwing themselves at them (for better or worse), but have no idea what to do with it all. Social anxiety is no joke :clench:

liljmoneyswag

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Nov 25, 2016
The rationale male, Mark Manson's models, and no more Mr.Nice guy will teach a dude all he needs to know about women.

Inb4 TFF becomes a pickup forum lmao!

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Oh boy, I see we have some pick up artists on the forum... Lol

These days, I tend to avoid romantic relationships altogether. It hasn't been worth all the bullsh*t that comes along with a relationship and trying to find "the one" just isn't worth the hassle anymore.

One man wolf pack for life.

Last edited:

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
The rationale male, Mark Manson's models, and no more Mr.Nice guy will teach a dude all he needs to know about women.
And there goes my money..

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
This turned into a really good topic, I like reading everyones ideas on it. Good people good ideas and mindset, as usual <3

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
...the bodybuilding.com forum has the famous misc section. It'll be pretty funny if the TFF had a Misc (miscellaneous) section. A misc section could definitively increase this communities interaction. Plus, there will probably tons of drama and humor involved too.
Last year I browsed through the misc and thought it was embarrassing how insecure everybody was. Then I found myself lurking on that forum because it was absolutely hilarious. It's the like the wild west over there. Men are thinking out loud, and it's like a tribal group.

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015
Oh trust me, the Facebook ads are on their way ;)

Were you able to create any Facebook ads? The reason I'm asking this is because Facebook started rejecting my ads for my personal web page after they updated their ad policy.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Hey Andrew - any updates on the love life?
Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 7.44.53 PM.png
Still in product development and customer research phases ;)

Were you able to create any Facebook ads? The reason I'm asking this is because Facebook started rejecting my ads for my personal web page after they updated their ad policy.
I haven't had a Facebook ad account in years. I'll get around to creating another one soon.
Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 7.45.53 PM.png

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
I agree with what a lot of people are saying, you are way over complicating things.

I am not married, nor have I been with someone for 10+ years, but I am 23, I've been with my boyfriend going on 3 years, we live together, have 2 dogs together. He works for a car dealership, I am an entrepreneur- we don't have a lot of the same hobbies, in fact we spend 75% of our days apart because our schedules are so different. He, has no desire to own his own business, I have no desire to work for someone else. I am a triathlete, while he hasn't ran in 3 months. The point I am trying to make is that we are pretty different, in almost all regards, and on paper we would make a horrible couple. But, we work well together, he makes me happy.

If I wrote down my ideal guy, chances are my current boyfriend wouldn't even have 10% of those qualities. Just because you have your "perfect" partner on paper doesn't mean you'll have a perfect relationship.

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015
I haven't had a Facebook ad account in years. I'll get around to creating another one soon.

I'm currently experimenting using SEO. I have a site about zodiac signs that describe men under a nickname. There are also a few other articles about various topics on the site for women, too. I get traffic using that. Then at the end of each of those articles the author talks about a guy (me) briefly :D Then when the visitor clicks on the link (about 25% of them click) they get to see my sales letter.

And at the end of the sales letter I usually have an e-mail address. Women send me e-mails. Yesterday I changed it to a phone number.

I regularly optimize my sales letter. I test with all kinds of different things. I even have comments under the sales letter.

But with SEO I can't do any targeting, so it's not good at all. I just get to talk with a constant stream of women, but most of them are not in my city and most of them are not my type. With this method there's a lot of unnecessary stuff going on.

But when I did this using Facebook ads... It was awesome! Because I could do ad targeting. In very little time I could meet and start dating.

Summary:
Facebook ads: 2 girlfriends with very little effort. And they were exactly my type.
SEO: Lots of chatting, but no girlfriends. Not being able to do ad targeting is a huge problem.

I hope you can find a way to create ads for this project without Facebook or any other platform rejecting them. Please keep us updated especially on those ads :)

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Thanks all for the replies.

So I also view this from an esoteric perspective.

I believe that when we do this, the world lines up in our favor and gets us what we want. I know others probably view it in a more practical sense.

Do you have any insights on this? How specific do you get, was it trial and error? Thanks again for the reply.

a lot of authors and ancient teaching talk about this esoteric thing: feel visualize and so on

so if everybody has been talking about that stuff since the beginning of time, we can expect that there must be something true here

all these guys can't be wrong, there is something going on here

either the thing is true or the conspiracy has been here for 2000 years !

so i suggest you read neville goddard 'stuff because he mentions a lot of example about people dating someone after visualizing:

the girl thinks about the perfect guy and 3 months later she is married etc.

check here :

http://nevillegoddardbooks.com/free-ebooks.html

by the way, there are over 800 free public domain books on the law of attraction etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.