The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Some guidance on which online RE school to take? (CA)

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey guys,

I recently decided I want to go at this and give it my best shot, I would appreciate a little guidance in getting started, my first question is which school would one recommend, the best i can seem to find is kaplan and allied, is one better than the other?

Which elective course did you guys find most helpful? And any tips for an absolute beginner? Any guidance much appreciated :)

PS: if any of you have any ebooks you can share or recommend, please let me know thanks :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sterling

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 4, 2017
OC, CA
Might I recommend becoming a real estate investor instead? Most brokers and agents wouldn't recommend their path, many burn out their first year. As an investor you get ammortization, depreciation, appreciation, and cash flow.
John Dessauer and Dave Lindahl have great courses and books.

Under-Dog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2015
So.Cal
Join your local REI group, you can find realtors, brokers, investors etc.... a great chance to network. I used californialicense.com myself and it was ok had everything needed and was able to pass the test. However, I quickly realized I'd much rather deal with investing... If that's what you're looking for try bigger pockets I've learned a lot there. Also Nick Ruiz from Alpha home flipping provides some good info for free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
Yea investing is the end goal m i figured for a couple hundred books and a 135 hours getting the license cant hurt, and it might be good to stick a year or so into a brokers to gain connects and learn the business a little joining a REI group is something im also interested in, any socal/Los Angeles recommendations ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.