The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UNSCRIPTED: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ladies and gentlemen,

After a long writing process, I'm happy to say that my next book will be tentatively released on May 23rd, 2017. This is a soft announcement.

Official pre-order and pre-release announcements will come several months before.

Writing this book was very difficult for me because I had to write it for two very different audiences: 1) A TMF reader already familiar with "Fastlane" and 2) A reader unfamiliar with TMF . This made the book about 20% larger than I wanted (it's over 400 pages).

UNSCRIPTED advances and expands on my first book, the Millionaire Fastlane . It takes a holistic, life approach toward this beautiful thing we call entrepreneurship. UNSCRIPTED is not about creating a career-- it's about creating a unique existence. It's not about building a business-- it's about building a life.

0954358161.MAIN2.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen,

After a long writing process, I'm happy to announce my next book will be tentatively released on May 23rd, 2017.

Pre-order and pre-release announcements will come several months before.

Writing this book was very difficult for me because I had to write it for two very different audiences: 1) A TMF reader already familiar with "Fastlane" and 2) A reader unfamiliar with TMF . This made the book about 20% larger than I wanted (it's over 400 pages).

UNSCRIPTED advances and expands on my first book, the Millionaire Fastlane . It takes a holistic, life approach toward this beautiful thing we call entrepreneurship. UNSCRIPTED is not about creating a career-- it's about creating a unique existence. It's not about building a business-- it's about building a life.

View attachment 13895 View attachment 13896
I like it! In order to do something no else has done, you can't follow a script.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Placing the first pre-order.
Damn. Still a few months to wait!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
DAMN that title, cover and description is pure money. Looks like a guaranteed best seller.

Can't wait to read this - I am seriously hyped. Well done MJ - must be a great feeling to have it finally up.

This is a cool topic that is very complimentary to the first book while still having its own unique feel.

Last edited:

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
holy shittttt awesome!!!

I was wondering what else could you possibly write a whole book about after fastlane, now i get it!

The Millionaire Fastlane = HOW
Unscripted = WHY

buying day 1

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
Like TMF, I can tell it's going to pack a KO punch of truth; espicially after reading the "throw the whole damn paradigm out" bit ;)

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
Waiting for that preorder to go up!

I am hoping that you can do signed copies on preorders for a little more as well.

Mosfet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 30, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks that the covers suck???

Front cover.
Obviously 'unlock' and 'unleash' have been chosen, because they start with un- and not because they will create the right impact. It would make sense if the invisible script was 'revealed' not unlocked and the 'unleashing of the dream' looks like a premature ejaculation.

The happy flying man suggests an 'event' that will deliver instant happiness.

The subtitle is maybe more relatable to american audience, but seems pretty random.

Back cover.
Television is probably getting a bit outdated. Maybe it's just a sign of having a poor social life, but I really don't know anybody personally who turns to mindless television often if ever. When you think about it someone who does have such a habit probably doesn't realise that they have a problem and will not give a F*ck about this book.
The middle paragraph is kinda lame. Maybe it would be better if it went:
"Ever since you've been old enough to sit obediently in a classroom, you have been culturally engineered for servitude, unwittingly enslaved into a Machiavellian system where illusionary rules go unchallenged, sanctified traditions go unquestioned, and lifelong dreams go unfulfilled.Your life got hijacked before you even got started, and it is not just you. The system leaves people marginalized down to debt, despair, and dependence. Their mundane and trivial life auto-repeats, fun fades and dreams die."

P.S. I don't claim any expertise. I am just an idiot who thinks his opinion is important.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
CANT wait for Pre-order will most probably buy the book and audiobook (like i do with business bibles)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.