The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where I have been this time... and why I'm famous at Wells Fargo

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Why didn't you pay your lobbyist on a commission basis?

What caused you to pay him an executive salary when there was no income coming into the business?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
@Mikkel

@Vigilante Excellent post you responded for me.

In addition to what Vig has said you need, you also need money and the willingness to wrap it up temporarily and the balls not to kill yourself if things go haywire. When you are dealing with 7 figures in a total order, which is where this will end up, you are dealing with enough money where even a once legitimate businessman could be tempted to cut and run. When you are dealing with figures like this you have to be willing to accept a truth that something could always go wrong and you could be the one left with the bill.

I always do what I can to make sure that isn't the case. I also learned to be even more vigilant.

I'm glad this went for you - didn't read the other 4 pages but would be curious as to how you dismantled Wells Fargo. I knew a guy whose deal didn't work out. His family went from having multiple houses to one 7 series beemer and everyone living together when their Chinese partner kept their biggest reorder and said 'sue me'.

Lucid Tech

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Feb 2, 2016
didn't read the other 4 pages but would be curious as to how you dismantled Wells Fargo.

Is this real? @Kak just described how he climbed a metaphorical mountain during an avalanche to get what he wanted. You're curious as to how, but can't be bothered to read four pages of a Gold thread to find out?

This thread is all about overcoming obstacle after obstacle without giving in, and how that takes a tremendous amount of effort. At this point I'm not sure if this is a serious comment or comic relief.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Why didn't you pay your lobbyist on a commission basis?

What caused you to pay him an executive salary when there was no income coming into the business?

Because some people trade time for money and some people are entrepreneurs.

You won't find a top notch lobbyist if you don't want to pay him.

Trust me, that thought crossed my mind. But sometimes you need to play bigger to win bigger. I also dont want to pay a comission.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just made this a featured post... Rep+

Incidentally, I was one of those losers who walked on hot coals when I was 23. It changed nothing long term, short-term (maybe about 5 days?) I worked my a$$ off on stuff that didn't matter.

You see, you can work hard all you want, be motivated etc -- but when the focus of that energy is directed into the wrong platform/premise, nothing else matters.

The real change only came when I started focusing on solving the needs of others, instead of trying to serve my own.

Thanks MJ that rocks.

Your post about solving needs is right up there with my follow up explanation. Capitalism needs to be understood. Win win deals are what keep the money coming in.

As most successful business owners know. Capitalism is a win win system.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I've wasted a lot of time reading books about mindset and have realized that 99% of it is just rehashed BS. Due to this I would like to transition to reading books that contain useful information that can be applied to the real world. Is there one of Milton's books that you would recommend above the others? Or do you think they are all useful/worth the time?

They are ALL worth your time but Free To Choose is particularly excellent.

He's also all over youtube destroying communist arguments.

Everything in business boils down to supply, demand and market equilibrium.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You express regret about having to let your lobbyist go because of a lack of funding. How did you find him and ascertain that he was effective in the first place? Lobbying is a pretty unusual job. Were the people you were trying to convince considered in the process (i.e., did you hire an alumni from their college, a brother from their fraternity, someone who used to be an exec at the company they used to work for, etc.)?

Did you have any process in place to make sure your desires were in the minds of the politicians without becoming a nag or a nuisance?

GREAT QUESTION!

First and foremost know your topic. If you are lobbying for something related to healthcare for instance... Your first course of action is to take a look at who is on the healthcare committees in the house and senate.

The committees are the only thing that really matters on an issue, if legislation gets out of a republican run committee in house and senate and republicans are the majority... most of the time it will pass. Likewise on the democrat side. Also note that NOBODY, but the committee reads the fricking bills. They look to the committee leaders and vote with them. It is sad, but it is the reality. Also, unless there is a really well respected member or the chair, the minority party committee members are usually a waste of time.

That said... Political donations are a public record... You can look up the chairs of your committee and find out the companies that have donated the most to their campaigns... The lobbyists that represent these companies have spent some time and effort in those offices on other issues and they are a good bet. Not to mention they have more clout when they have donated more. So essentially you get to ride the coattails of bigger companies a bit.

Remember ALL of this is relationship building, you never want to burn bridges and your lobbyist will get mad if you do.

Now all of this said, I met my first lobbyist at a function for a charity I support and got lucky. But the one I currently have now I found the way I just described. He is much cheaper and we have some other deals worked out but he isnt the same caliber either.

Now to keep from being annoying, you must genuinely seek to make their lives easier by presenting things that solve their problems. Just like B2B... Provide value. Be nice. Be generous when election season rolls around and you'll keep their ear.

Last edited:

MotiveInMotion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 14, 2016
Independent
Thank you for your kind words... I appreciate that.

Now about the whole 'resetting sights' crap. Honestly dude that just sounds like a bunch of bullshit. It shouldn't require a deliberate thought reprogramming or any other kind of voodoo Tony Robbins crap. Just find a business you believe in, remember the difference between a small deal and a big deal is just the size of the numbers.

I know I quoted you and only you, but I'm not singling you out. I have seen a bunch of this mind over matter dreamer crap in this thread. I can't recall wasting a single moment on that stuff. I can't also speak for most entrepreneurs who have been successful, but I would put money on the fact that they didn't either.

How many real millionaires out there do you hear tossing Jim Rohn and Tony Robbins quotes around? Right, they are mostly losers that need to F*ck or walk.

Anyway, sorry for making it seem like I was singling you out. I'm a big thinker relative to most people. I get that, but to me its just thinking. Leave thinking about thinking to the losers.

No offense taken buddy. I hear what you're saying, yet you definitely have a deep understanding of capitalism, solving needs, and adding value as a win-win in business wherever you go. Many do not!

This is why I see the mindset as one of the most important parts of your approach, because you can sabotage yourself with a poor one. And obviously beyond that, you've either done the work to cultivate a sharp one that works on the important things, or were taught that very well from the jump.

I completely agree that sitting around reading won't get you the business. Thinking about yourself won't get you the money. And thinking about thinking isn't enough to make something profitable. This thread has some really interesting viewpoints from many angles on this so thanks again for starting it

- Evan

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Legendary stuff. You've raised the water level mark around here.

In one word, how'd you get to this point?

Endurance.

I am positive that will never change and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Endurance.

I am positive that will never change and I wouldnt have it any other way.
Did anyone expect learning, self-development, ideas, connections, money, education, website, courses, mentors, knowledge, books, smarts, or intelligence?

Endurance. Persistence. Relentless.

Take your pick folks.

Get started. Keep going.

Thanks for setting the example @Kak

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's a lesson from the sidelines for anyone following along with this thread.

KAK bought a house in Houston. He chronicled some of the story here in this thread. It needs a little work, but he'll make it great.

Why is this newsworthy?

Because he has several times the value of the house, in cash, in the bank. (read that sentence again).

He could have gone out and bought himself a mini-mansion. He could be driving a lambo. He could be doing the things that some people aspire to, and some people fake.

He's not. His money is still in the bank.

Why?

He's achieved the level of F*ck You.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Here's a lesson from the sidelines for anyone following along with this thread.

KAK bought a house in Houston. He chronicled some of the story here in this thread. It needs a little work, but he'll make it great.

Why is this newsworthy?

Because he has several times the value of the house, in cash, in the bank. (read that sentence again).

He could have gone out and bought himself a mini-mansion. He could be driving a lambo. He could be doing the things that some people aspire to, and some people fake.

He's not. His money is still in the bank.

Why?

He's achieved the level of F*ck You.

This post reminded me why I joined TFLF in the first place.
You're truly a wise man.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Not wise. Just have a lot of scars.

Wear them like a badge of honor. The more scars the more you are equipped to handle. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

I consider Vigilante one of select few wisest people I have ever met in my life. My life would certainly look far different today if it wasn't for his advice and guidance over the years. I am and will be forever appreciative.

Last edited:

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
I've worked directly for decision-makers at the highest levels in DC for 10 years...Kak's observations are spot on. Looking forward to the rest of the story!

PS: lobbying can almost never supplant strong political currents. Look at the recent veto override...Saudis spent over $4m on lobbying, and could only persuade on Senator to vote no on the override.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I've worked directly for decision-makers at the highest levels in DC for 10 years...Kak's observations are spot on. Looking forward to the rest of the story!

PS: lobbying can almost never supplant strong political currents. Look at the recent veto override...Saudis spent over $4m on lobbying, and could only persuade on Senator to vote no on the override.

Cool job man! I know I could have a ton of fun being a lobbyist, but I love what I do and I dont plan to deviate.

The political arena fascinates me.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It also has come to my attention that the way I choose to live my life might also be of value here. A friend of mine told me last week that the way I live is unlike anyone he has ever met. Interesting... I always just considered it my way and didn't really think any further about it. Anyway.

I live my life almost completly devoid of counterproductive distractions. I did not do this on purpose. It just kind of happened.

First of all I have NO personal social media presence. No Facebook, no linked in, Nothing. I dont keep up with anyone from high school or college. Do I hate social media? Not really. It just doesnt interest me and people who only care about you in social media are bullshit acquaintances anyway. I also don't care about them if I'm being brutally honest.

I haven't consumed a drop of alcohol in over a year. Not because I am against it, because I'm not. I just no longer wanted to find any entertainment in altering my mind. People who live for friday night so they can chill at the bar with their bros is not anything I'm interested in being part of. If I could think of a hell that was personalized to me, it would be a night club.

One that was actually hard for me was cigars. I have not had a cigar in over a year. This was something that had always tugged at me. My father died of lung cancer and he would have kicked my a$$ for starting cigars.

I didn't have cable until 6 months ago. Not because I couldn't afford it, but because I wouldn't have used it anyway. The wife wanted it so I got it for her. I now enjoy a political news show in the evenings, but other than that, I dont sit on the edge of my seat waiting for the next episode of Quantico to come on. I dont give a shit about who killed who in whatever other mindless escape people watch. I could literally not care any less about who wins the big game. I dont despise these things, I just dont give a shit about them.

I RARELY do things I dont want to do any more. There are a select few obligational things that I have to do but I wont get in to that. Generally, if I dont want to do it, I don't.

Another interesting thing about me is that the vast majority of the people I consider friends are much older then me. They all have one thing in common, I respect them all highly. It is also interesting to me that those I don't really have much respect for or have lost my respect are those that would have just ended up in that Facebook "I dont really care about you" territory. There are very few people my own age that I can say I have anywhere near that level of respect for. I sometimes feel like my generation is a joke. If I make time for someone it is because I genuinely appreciate them and respect them.

There are others... but I cant think of them at the moment. Like I said, to me it is a way of life not something I have necessarily done on purpose. If you get value from it, that's great. If you don't thats fine too.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Cool job man! I know I could have a ton of fun being a lobbyist, but I love what I do and I dont plan to deviate.

The political arena fascinates me.

Foreshadow

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Foreshadow

I’m confident that I could articulate and debate pro-business, pro-opportunity and capitalistic stances with the best of them.

I’m passionate about these truths and I wish our country could remember what made us great in the first place. Rugged individualism, innovation, and embracing the freedom to go out there and become successful.

Sadly, I don't have the highest of hopes that these stances have a place in US politics these days.

Last edited:

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Ok @ExcelGuy know you have taken a lot of punches already, but I agree with Vig and MJ. While I appreciate your appreciation for my post, if you were the only person I unpacked this story for I would honestly be pissed off that I even wasted my time. You clearly didn't get the point. Im not some fast and loose hotshot jackass on the verge of financial collapse. I have a mortgage, I had a car payment until recently, I put money away, I have a wife and Im going to have kids. The point was that I worked my a$$ off until I got the results I was looking for.

I don't believe in "thinking positive will make you succeed" and that isn't what any of us are saying. I do believe that people with an internal locust of control are far better suited to being entrepreneurs. Your locust of control is external. You have already taken the cards that life has given you and formed a box around what you think you can and can't do based on that (these people are also often democrats)... Someone with the internal locust of control knows they are the dealer and that they can run their own lives.

Work with what you have. Take responsibility for your own income. You owe it to your children to teach them this principle and you own it to your family as a whole to do everything you can.
Well said.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Up next. A KAK deal making story. How to make lemonade when life doesn't give you lemons.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Up next. A KAK deal making story. How to make lemonade when life doesn't give you lemons.

You're killing me! If your businesses don't work out, may I suggest a career in authoring suspense novels? Haha

jfny

Oh it's coming. Just wait.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Apr 23, 2016
I don't know why, but this thread made me think of a movie I saw a while ago called "War Dogs".

It's a true story about 2 stoner kids who landed a 300 million dollar deal with the Pentagon, and the nightmare that they had to go through to make it all work. Most of the problem came from finding a supplier (just like it did for you).

I'm usually not the type of person to watch/recommend a MOVIE, but I watched this one, and it was pretty good. I'm recommending it more so based on the fact that it is a true story, and it might teach you guys about the level of motivation required to make deals like this go through.

Also, the main character in the movie is Efraim Diveroli. I actually contacted the real life Efraim after watching the movie, and learned a little about how to land government contracts, so at least I got something out of it.

Anyways, if you get a chance, maybe you should check it out.

P.S. It doesn't exactly all work out for them, so take it all in with a grain of salt.

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
@Kak Still don't think of Wells Fargo the same. Excited for the next bit.

I don't know why, but this thread made me think of a movie I saw a while ago called "War Dogs".

It's a true story about 2 stoner kids who landed a 300 million dollar deal with the Pentagon, and the nightmare that they had to go through to make it all work. Most of the problem came from finding a supplier (just like it did for you).

I'm usually not the type of person to watch/recommend a MOVIE, but I watched this one, and it was pretty good. I'm recommending it more so based on the fact that it is a true story, and it might teach you guys about the level of motivation required to make deals like this go through.

Also, the main character in the movie is Efraim Diveroli. I actually contacted the real life Efraim after watching the movie, and learned a little about how to land government contracts, so at least I got something out of it.

Anyways, if you get a chance, maybe you should check it out.

P.S. It doesn't exactly all work out for them, so take it all in with a grain of salt.

Read the book. It'll knock you on your a$$.

20 year olds sourcing arms for entire nations.

I scoured FidBizopps for months (not munitions) after reading the book thinking I could swindle some deal; they're heavy orders. Great customer though! I've heard mixed reviews about the overall "operation" of the site, but who knows for sure.

Anyways, I apologize for the slight derailment @Kak . Ready to hear about the forthcoming lemonade stand.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Im passionate about these truths and I wish our country could remember what made us great in the first place. Rugged individualism, innovation, and embracing the freedom to go out there and become successful.

I'm hopeful -- after you strip down all the brash and bravado, at the end of the day we will have an ENTREPRENEUR / PRO-BIZ guy in white house. That's a far cry from what we've been dealing with in the past 12 years.

Wehlllll, we're waiting!

iu

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Kudos and mad props to you @Kak. Different league for sure. I'm sure you started somewhere but I don't have the guts or the balls to do most of that. I've already got a wife, 2 kids, and a mortgage to worry about. I'll post in 1 year and see if I'm still in business. I was even nervous just setting up an Alibaba account thinking I was getting screwed, let alone contacting a Chinese supplier. Luckily the one I found replied in excellent English and I have a basic knowledge of the language and culture.

Anyway peace and rep to you man. And enjoy time with your wife before children take away your free time even if you don't need it to build a business.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Sorry to bust your balls but this is the most pathetic self-defeating post I've read on the forum in a long time.

Are you serious or is this just trolling?

I am 42, divorced with 3 kids - 2 of them on a different continent and one same continent but different country (she is adult and moved to London).

I am also in a long term relationship (not legally married but close enough).

I see my 2 younger kids on another continent every month. I see my oldest every couple of months.

I have a good relationship at home.

And yet I somehow find the time to run a couple of different businesses.

Is it tough sometimes?

Hell yes.

But I'm also not a pussy and conceding to a life of F*cking mediocrity.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Ok new story and honestly, I simply enjoyed the journey on this one.

Over the last 6 months my wife and I have been looking to move out of my rental home and to buy something a bit more permanent, bigger and nicer.

We picked a neighborhood we liked. A beautiful gated neighborhood on the lake with a great country club because I am a golfer and want our kids to grow up enjoying the game too. Yeah it was a little expensive in there, but whatever, we started looking at homes closer to our price range.

Home after home sucked. Usually small, or crummy. Since we both work from home we will chew up two bedrooms for workspace. We are literally a couple with no children but need 4 bedrooms just to have a place for guests.

Anyway back in May we finially found a home we loved close enough to our price range to make an offer. 20 percent below asking right out of the gate with little room to accept a counter. They said screw off.

We continued the home search saw a few more and largely just took it easy. Then June came along. Their realtor reached out and asked if we were still interested in the property. I said we were, but now I want another 10 percent off of my offer. They said screw off.

At this point we were discouraged, but indifferent. We live in a great home in a great town and have a great lease. So we will look next year.

Yesterday, we got a call from our realtor. They want to see if we were still interested in buying at our last offer... I said Im interested but now I want 10 percent off of that offer. But that isn't all. I will not accept a counter and I'll never negotiate again. Its been several months of screwing around and I am done.

Within 4 hours I had the home under contract. An absolutely ridiculous amount under the original listing. Patience was important and I think being willing to ride it out was important. This is like a card game, getting emotinal about it would have ruined what became an amazing deal.

Work in numbers. Be patient and sometimes you can scrape out something way beyond what you could have expected. This home is well within our budget. We are able to pay it off now if we decide to.

Anyway, I had fun with it. Negotiate hard all they can do is say no.
Congrats on the deal @Kak. Amazing story.

And the above negotiations. .....damn

If I ever try to sell you something it seems I may need to pay you to take it. ...

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.