The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I finished the book! I feel as if my eyes are finally open, to better see. So thank you, MJ, for such a great book. Getting ready to read it again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 23, 2016
Hi Guys and Gals, I finished reading the book about a month ago, I've picked it up everyday since for reference and to keep my mind focused.

It's the first book I've read since leaving college, which was 15 years ago!

I'm not sure what motivated me to buy that book, but boy am I glad I did!

It's completely changed my outlook and I now see my business in a completely different light.

One of my biggest faults is that my focus tends to wander, a lot! I get comfortable, or bored, or even hit a problem, what I would do is start to shift my focus on coming up with new business ideas. I'd easily burn through 2 weeks 'productively' wasting time on an idea, rather than focusing on my existing business and growing that.

The book perfectly highlighted this and made me realise what I had been doing, and more importantly why I had been doing it.

Thank you MJ for taking the time out of your life to write this, I'm on a new path and my eyes are wide open to the road ahead.

Hercules P.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Sep 11, 2016
Hey I read the book. Thank you I really like your NO BS attitude.
My favorite part was the 3 distinctions (fastlane, sidewalker, and slowlaner) and also the story with the Pyramid. It helped me a lot to understand the value of a business system.

Waiting for your next book (I know you are thinking about it :) ) Have a great day!

Nick The New Guy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Sep 21, 2016
Minneapolis
I have read the book, and it has motivated me to step outside of what is considered "normal". I don't want to live slowlane, and am actually reading the book a second time currently!

JayTGold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Sep 4, 2016
Have it in Kindle and Audible. Finished it last week. Amazing! Believe it or not I got better nuggets of info from this than the whole year I spent doing my MBA

S. S. Georgiev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 19, 2015
I first read the book last year and after reading it again this year all I can say is DAMN. All the information in this book is more valuable than anything I have learned these past 2 years in a business school.

Thank you MJ for writing this book.

jazz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 23, 2016
USA
I read through The Millionaire Fastlane just last week. I could not put the book down. One of the most eye-opening topics in the book was the discussion of control. I've been letting myself be deceived about the control I have over my life as a salaried employee at an engineering company. Thank you, MJ, for your insights.

ThinkBigActSmall

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 10, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Manumusashi

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 27, 2016
London, UK
Hey MJ,

I've been a member of this forum for a while now, but this is my first post!

I read your book a few months ago, in February I believe, and I haven't been the same ever since.

You opened my mind to a new way of seeing the world. Because of you, I know there's a way out of the rat-race.
And when I make it out, I intend to thank you personally.

I've got my two younger brothers reading your book now. And because I'm currently living with my younger brothers in my parents' place, there are multiple copies of your book in my house: 3 physical copies, 2 kindle versions, and an audiobook. That's 6 versions of the same book. In one household. Insane!

That's how valuable your book is.

I was sitting on my laptop yesterday doing some work, when my brother came up to me, hugged me, said, "Where do you FIND these books man?!" and then launched into an almost entirely one-sided conversation about how he was enlightened by a particular section of your book.

He's been doing that for the last few days now.

Day after day, his mind is being blown.

Just like mine was.

I read somewhere on this forum, months ago, that mid-way through the writing of this book, you considered quitting.

Ha! I'm so glad and grateful you didn't!

And I'm sure millions share my sentiment.

Thanks for taking the time to carve out a true masterpiece. I'm really looking forward to your next one.

No pressure.

:)

David Young

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 1, 2015
I first read this book on a business trip in China. I must admit that the the next few weeks where very confusing with a million and one thoughts going through my head. The clouds soon cleared and my road map is gradually developing.
Thanks to all on the forum.

Never1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 13, 2015
Canada
MJ, I bought the ebook and I can't read a book to save my life. I fall asleep after 3 pages... BUT I can rock an audio book like Tommy Lee rocks a drum kit. When I first bought the ebook, the audiobook didn't exist (or at least, I couldnt find it). Then I found it on Itunes and bought that sucker, too. It has been on my Iphone, perpetually, since I bought it and I have listened to it 15 times, over the past year or so, while driving around. I listen to other books on business, but I keep coming back to this one. You've given us a great gift and I am thnakful for that. Cheers.

Arvid Kuipers

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 17, 2016

Thanks, MJ

Read it. A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y G-R-E-A-T
Many thanks MJ. This book is a life-changer.

The FASTLANESUPERCHARGER chapter is a genius one :)

Time for action.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Finished reading TMF :pompus: Thank you for this eye-opening roadmap. I can't wait to attribute my success to you in a blurb when I write my book in years to come.

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Just finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane ."

MJ, I have tremendous respect for you. Your realist perspective on lifestyle, mindset, and wealth is beyond refreshing. In fact, out of the hundreds of related books I have read, it is unprecedented.

I am only 23, but feel as if I have been spinning my tires up until the point I read your book. My business pursuits fulfilled my selfish needs without providing real value to the masses. That fatal mindset has already been altered through execution and process, which you also taught me to enjoy.

I want to thank you for writing your book and for changing my mindset. It has and will make all the difference.

You will be seeing a lot more of me here on your forum.

Thank you.
- Brian

Jeffrey Luke

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Sep 27, 2016
Seattle

Thanks, MJ

This book made great points. The ones that stick in my mind right now:

1. The market will tell you. Listen.
2. Great products are the foundation. You don't need to advertise a lot. If you make something amazing, people will want it.
3. Create something for your business that's not tied to your time: a video, a podcast, an eBook, etc.

I really enjoyed the YouTube videos I've seen where MJ talks about this book.
Also liked his recommendation of "The 1 Thing" as a useful book for entrepreneurs.

Thanks for writing the Millionaire Fastlane .
It's great.

Jeff

Tjack102

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Sep 21, 2016
Read the book a few months ago. MJ thank you for changing the way i think about money. It opened my eyes to how much my 6 figure job kinda sucks in a way. In the near future your book will be remembered as the stepping stone that changed my life.

Walker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Oct 2, 2016
Italy
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and you opened me to a new world I thought was a fairytale.
Everyone told me I had to find a job I liked and do it for the rest of my life. I always refused to believe that this was the only way for living, I didn't want to end up doing the same thing 8 hour a day and live in the weekend, you showed me that this is possible, now I know I won't end my life regretting it.
Thank you MJ :)

Joe Walsh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Oct 4, 2016
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
YO MJ!

I loved your book and I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Thank you. I will definitely read it again.

I drove a school bus to Costa Rica 16 years ago to start a surf camp. I had no real $$, just a passion for surfing and a dedication to providing excellent customer service. We started out by renting a little shack on the beach. Today the company employs 120 people and does millions of dollars in annual revenue. The best part is that I have learned to remove myself from the operations of the business and have the freedom to do what I want. Time is our most valuable asset.

I 100% agree with your philosophy of the Fastlane. Why waste a lifetime working for someone else when you can live with the excitement of building your own creation? with unlimited potential?? And in only a few years. I joined your forum because I believe in your brand. I hope to continue learning and to provide value to other entrepreneurs while I seek my next big adventure in life.

Pura vida! - Joe Walsh - Tamarindo, Costa Rica

VladzTheScholar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 3, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
The millionaire fastlane is my favorite book. I love how he challenged the get rich slow and the gurus that preach it without having actually lived it. This is the book that really changed my mindset and also explained very well how to be successful. I recommend it to everyone if you haven't read it yet.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
Mj ... the first thing I wrote on instinct when I started reading the book and 'were as follows: { "I do not know who you are, but wherever you are ... you are and always will be with me"}. Thank you so much heart !!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.