The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Biophase - Introducing My Ecommerce/Amazon Business Coaching Program

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
[UPDATED DECEMBER 7, 2016]

You read the title correctly, I am offering coaching and mentoring in Ecommerce. In the past few years a few people on this forum have asked me if I do any mentoring. I’ve always thought about it and eventually declined because I was busy working on my own businesses. But I feel that now I have enough time to successfully offer this. So after careful consideration, I’ve decided to offer this to the forum. I would not be offering this if I felt that I could not deliver massive value.

I am going to keep this very short as I’m not an internet marketer and don’t know how to make a landing page that has all the big fonts, cool colors and testimonials. I won’t make you hit the page down button 20 times to get to the price or offer button.

[NEW INFO]

Beginning on January, I will be restarting my coaching program again. I have made some changes to my program based on my experience and feedback from my first set of coaching clients from September until now.

This program length is now 6 months long (January 8, 2017 to June 30, 2017)

Why 6 months? Because, that is how long it will take most people to correctly get a new product up and selling on Amazon. My coaching program will consist of both group and 1 on 1 calls. I want to start this in a group setting because I found myself repeating the same things over and over again to each client.

The general timeline will look like this:

January and February - Weekly group calls where we will discuss product selection and help you determine what is good, bad, easy and hard to sell online and most importantly why. We will discuss potential products and some case studies of my own products to help you all understand how I choose my products.

I also wanted to make the product selection phase longer so that clients aren't pressured to choosing something because they feel that they are running out of coaching time.

March - By March, all clients should have a product selected and be in the phase where they are speaking with a supplier. At this point, we will move towards the 1 on 1 coaching. I am doing 1 on 1 because I don't know if every client will want to reveal their product selection to the others. This is always a sensitive area and I would error on the side of privacy.

April - All clients should have placed their initial production order by this time. We will plan a launch strategy for each individual client. There is alot of waiting at this point.

May and June - Product has arrived and is listed on Amazon. We will optimize listings and sell!

Communication between you and me

· Weekly group call coaching sessions in Jan. and Feb. (Calls will be scheduled based on the time zone of the clients. I will try to make it work for everyone)
· 1 on 1 weekly coaching calls from Mar. to June
· Unlimited email communications
· Access to private Facebook Group (all new clients and past clients are eligible to join, what you divulge in there is up to you)

What you will learn

Product selection – This is the most important choice you can make as it will shape your business in the month’s to come. We are not picking any AMZ seller products. We will be hand choosing products that have little or no competition and likely will not have many in the future.

Importing – We will go over the process of getting samples all the way to importing your first production order.

Everything Amazon – Everything you need to know about selling on Amazon. We will not be using any review groups to launch.

Everything Ecommerce – I will help you set up your own ecommerce store on Shopify or Bigcommerce. You will need your own store as we are building a real business, not an Amazon business.

Photography – I will teach you how to take photos with your smart phone and edit them with free editing software. This is a very important part of your listing.

General value add strategy – Changing your thought process to care about value vs. profit.

Cost

The price for this coaching program is $8,000 USD. This program is limited to only 10 clients and will not be offered again in 2017. I am only running this program once a year. The full payment amount is due upfront.

Other Requirements

You should also have at least $2,500 (preferably $5,000) to spend on your first inventory order.

What results you should expect

If you end up with a business that is profiting $500-$1500 a month with one product on Amazon after 6 months, I would call our time together a huge success. We are not trying to find you a $10,000/mo product. We will find a decent product that is profitable and relatively easy to sell with little or no competition. I want to make your life easier and lower its stress, not help you battle in the trenches of Amazon warfare. If you want to do that, just save your money and start a supplement company. :)

I am trying to teach you skills that you can use to replicate what we’ve done. I am teaching you how to think, not what to think or what to do. Therefore, if you have one decent product, you can find another one.

OK, Let's be real

Yes, you are paying me alot of money. But spending money and attending group calls does not make you successful. You must be willing to work hard, but more importantly you must be willing to think and exercise your brain. There's going to be alot of stuff that suddenly makes sense and you wonder why you didn't think of that. That is your brain thinking and changing its thought process.

You may be running the numbers and thinking, geez $8k and he's finding me a product that makes $500/mo. That's like 16 months to get my money back. Well, that's not the point of this course. If we find a $500/mo product, you should be looking for another $500/mo product after this program is over. The point is for you to leave with a some startup business and more importantly, for you to leave with a better brain inside your head that can generate hundreds of $500/mo products for life.

I will help you find and source a product, set goals and answer all your questions, but I cannot guarantee your success. I can only put you in a position to succeed and you must do the rest. I am also not a babysitter, so I will not be contacting you if miss calls or are not contacting me. Some products will take longer than others to develop, improve, rank or sell and may take longer than 6 months to fully mature.

Application Form

If you have read this far and would like to apply for my coaching program, please visit https://form.jotform.com/62697260984167 and fill out the application form.

I will be reviewing applications from now until December 25th. I will notify clients if they have been accepted on December 26th. Full payment will be required on January 6th.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well that's a first ... a "coaching program" given by someone who has actually lived what he is teaching for nearly two decades.

Good luck Kenric.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has contacted me in a timely manner. I am traveling in Bucharest, Romania so our time zones are reversed. I'll be back in the USA in a week.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
People pay this to attend some faceless seminar where the presenters try and sell them a $20,000 package, in which they will be paired with a coach who likely doesn't have any experience other than the coaching job the seminar wannabe-guru hired her for.

For anyone serious about jump-starting their journey, to have the opportunity to go one-on-one with someone who lives the life you want to live is absolutely worth the cost of this private access. You can either throw your money away at a seminar where they pitch you to buy their "real" program, or you can take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer.

I am personal friends with Kenric, who is one of the first numbers on my speed dial. When my own business gets stuck, he's one of my first phone calls. The only thing that pisses me off about this offer is now he might be talking with you when my call goes to voicemail.

You can't normally buy that type of access. Normally, it is earned. I hope he screens the participants thoroughly, because his time is worth more than the fee. I can tell you that he has personally made me more than the fee through advice he has given to me privately. The pricetag is likely set to ensure you're not going to waste your time or your access. I'll keep up with him on the sidelines to hear the progress of the students he takes.

Cool offer. In a world full of fake gurus selling shit you can find on the internet, this is the first offer I have ever seen (here or elsewhere) that I could get excited about for the participants. Good luck Kenric and to anyone with the balls to step up and engage.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
I just watched a video by Bob Proctor, he said "The secret is to do EXACTLY what successful people tell you. The problem is that 97% of population ask the guy next door who doesn't know how to make money himself"

I think this is a wonderful opportunity for people who want to jumpstart in the e-commerce space.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Holy crap, this is awesome. I will definitely be getting in contact you in a few months if you are still offering this service.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
If you knew what some of us knew about Kenric you would run, not walk, to take him up on this.

What you don't know behind the scenes is that we've been begging him to do this for people again -- do not -- I repeat -- DO NOT pass on this opportunity.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
How long will this offer stand?I'd like to participate in this, just won't be able to right now.
Let me know :)

I don't know how long this offer will be available. I know that right now is the start of my busy ecommerce season so I will be at home, in town until January. I usually travel afterwards and it would not be fair to anyone who signed up if I was on vacation for two weeks during the time they are paying me.

I can tell you that I didn't start this to get a handful of people for a few months and then never do it again. I would like it to be an ongoing thing.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I first met biophase through his posts on the forum, when I first joined, living in North Carolina in 2011 - at a low point in my life.

Shortly after, we became friends on Facebook and I noticed he began posting videos of him traveling all across the world. I knew from his videos that he was the real deal.

He knows how to sell products online, build a successful business, and live a lifestyle I could once not even dream of living myself.

That inspiration right there was enough to help keep me pushing forward on my journey through entrepreneurship when I was about to give up. A couple months later, I was down to my last $250 and drove 2,000 miles across the country and had the opportunity to have lunch with him.

The lunch lasted maybe half an hour, and in that half hour, even one or two pieces of information he gave me was enough to make that 2,000 mile leap into the unknown worth it. The amount of value anyone could get from this offer is far more valuable than the small sum you invest with learning from him.

His posts vouch and speak for themselves, but I'll say firsthand that this is something I know will be one of the best decisions you'll have ever made in your entire life.

jesset17

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 23, 2016
Boise, ID
I'm really torn as I feel like this could be a life changing opportunity but I am already in the process of launching my first product on Amazon and wish this was available a month earlier. If all goes well, maybe the first product can help fund this amazing opportunity. I will continue to keep an eye on this and see if it is available in the near future.

PTP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
766%
Dec 28, 2015
DFW, TX
I don't know how long this offer will be available. I know that right now is the start of my busy ecommerce season so I will be at home, in town until January. I usually travel afterwards and it would not be fair to anyone who signed up if I was on vacation for two weeks during the time they are paying me.

I can tell you that I didn't start this to get a handful of people for a few months and then never do it again. I would like it to be an ongoing thing.

Definitely interested. Would you be able to teach different forms of eCommerce marketing? ex. Facebook ads, Google PPC, Instagram marketing, etc...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm really torn as I feel like this could be a life changing opportunity but I am already in the process of launching my first product on Amazon and wish this was available a month earlier. If all goes well, maybe the first product can help fund this amazing opportunity. I will continue to keep an eye on this and see if it is available in the near future.

Hi Jesset, I may still be able help you with your current product depending on what it is. If it's a me too product with alot of competition, I probably wouldn't want to take that on. If you PM me, I can let you know if I it's something I think I can provide value in.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Definitely interested. Would you be able to teach different forms of eCommerce marketing? ex. Facebook ads, Google PPC, Instagram marketing, etc...

I have run Google PPC and Facebook ads, but I'm not an expert on them. I can provide you enough help to get you started. I know how to properly set up campaigns and test, but nowhere near advanced level people. When we get to that point, I'd most likely pull in some experts to help you.

ArcherCarmic

Action, Reflection, Repeat
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
I love this, I've always been fascinated with the process of going from successfully identifying products to scaling sales. Best of luck with your first wave of "mentees". If you need a test case to get things rolling, I can certainly help you out ;). (You keep the money, I just want to learn!)

Last edited:

PTP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
766%
Dec 28, 2015
DFW, TX
Hi Jesset, I may still be able help you with your current product depending on what it is. If it's a me too product with alot of competition, I probably wouldn't want to take that on. If you PM me, I can let you know if I it's something I think I can provide value in.

I'm in the same position as Jesset in terms of currently launching an AZ product as well. Do you mind if I also shoot you a PM?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@biophase is the real deal. And a great person, too! He helped set us up with a product line that is doing $7k+ in sales per month pre Christmas season.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm in the same position as Jesset in terms of currently launching an AZ product as well. Do you mind if I also shoot you a PM?

Sure, send me a PM.

Tweeve11

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 23, 2015
This is awesome! This is why this forum is so great. Joining this forum is the best decision I've ever made. I know that one day, when I am living the life I want on my own terms, I will look back and know it was because of this community and the tremendous amount of real, no bullshit, value that is given every single day.

Thank You!

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
If I wasn't knee deep in two other businesses I'd be all over this @biophase.

Look forward to hearing some presentations from this at the next Summit.

I appreciate all you've done for forum members Kenric. Can't say this enough to you and other legendary contributors here. I'm now on a better path thanks to this forum and members like you. Cheers!

Hong King Kong

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Sep 29, 2012
Everywhere
I'd join this in a heartbeat if I wasn't so tied up with my current business at the moment.

Why? Cuz @biophase is literally living the dream, he travels to wherever he wants, drives a supercar, lives life on his own terms and does whatever the heck he wants.

I'll be filling up my form when I'm freed up in a couple months. Guaranteed!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
@biophase I tried to sign up, but got problem with the verify box.

Hi, I tested it and it works for me. I've removed the captcha as I don't think I'll be getting alot of spam anyway. Please try it again.

Late Start

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2015
Uniontown, KS
@biophase should we receive a confirmation e-mail after the form was sent? In my haste and out of habit I used my home e-mail address, and sometime e-mails sent to that address fall into a black home on my ISP's mail server.

I too have already launched my first product, and have a product line in the same niche planned out. That said, I still think sitting under your learning tree would be insanely valuable. Curious what your thoughts are on non-beginners signing up (though I'm far from a veteran at only seven weeks live).

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Love this! Very interested

You read the title correctly, I am offering coaching and mentoring in Ecommerce. In the past few years a few people on this forum have asked me if I do any mentoring. I’ve always thought about it and eventually declined because I was busy working on my own businesses. But I feel that now I have enough time to successfully offer this. So after careful consideration, I’ve decided to offer this to the forum. I would not be offering this if I felt that I could not deliver massive value.

I am going to keep this very short as I’m not an internet marketer and don’t know how to make a landing page that has all the big fonts, cool colors and testimonials. I won’t make you hit the page down button 20 times to get to the price or offer button.

So here it is, the cost is $2500/month with a two month minimum ($5,000 total payable upfront), then payable on a monthly basis afterwards.

This is a One on One coaching program. There is no set course, no PDFs or ebooks. You get my phone number and email address, skype, etc. and can directly contact me anytime (within reason) during the day.

Here are some things that will be covered:
  1. Product selection – This is the most important choice you can make as it will shape your business in the month’s to come. We are not picking any AMZ seller products. We will be hand choosing products that have little or no competition and likely will not have many in the future.
  2. Importing your product
  3. Everything Amazon – Everything you need to know about selling on Amazon. We will not be using any review groups to launch.
  4. Everything Ecommerce – I will help you set up your own ecommerce store on Shopify or Bigcommerce. You will need your own store as we are building a real business, not an Amazon business. We will go over inventory management, capital management and use of debt.
  5. Photography – I will teach you how to take photos with your smart phone and edit them with free editing software.
  6. General value add strategy – Changing your thought process to care about value vs. profit
As this is a coaching program, we can talk about anything else you’d like. I will give you my advice based on my years of experience in other fields such as work/life balance, time management, lifestyle design, real estate, etc.

After 2 months, we should be to the point where you will have a product/niche chosen for your new business. You will have gone through the sample/import process to order your product.

You will have learned how to create your ecommerce store, modify the templates, get a payment processor, take product photos, edit product photos, etc.

Your first import order should be on its way. We will have prepared your Amazon listing ahead of time and created your ecommerce store and have also identified a strategy to kick start orders without doing giveaways.

Two months is not a lot of time. It may take us one month to find a worthy product. This is not a get rich quick process. It requires steady and consistent hard work.

You should also have at least $2,500 (preferably $5,000) to spend on your first inventory order. So you will need between $7,500 and $10,000 to successfully fund this program.

If you end up with a business that is making $750-$2500 a month with one product on Amazon after 6 months, I would call our time together a huge success. We are not trying to find you a $10,000/mo product. We will find a decent product that is profitable and relatively easy to sell with little or no competition. I want to make your life easier and lower its stress, not help you battle in the trenches of Amazon warfare. If you want to do that, just save your money and start a supplement company. :)

I am trying to teach you skills that you can use to replicate what we’ve done. I am teaching you how to think, not what to think or what to do. Therefore, if you have one decent product, you can find another one.

To get started, please fill out my form at http://kenric.net.

Any general questions, please respond to here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.