The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want A YouTube Empire?

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
Hello Fastlane, it's certainly been a longtime since I've been here. Mostly lurking around as being a member of multiple forums takes up a bit of time, as well as recently I've been working as much as 100 hours a week on my company.

This post is for those hungry to DOMINATE on social media.

Well, I took the leap of faith and decided to leave behind the company that I started 4-5 months ago during the time it was going to do the best. I finally built all the bases, and after a sponsored networking event that we owned we were receiving a LOT of hot leads. It's not about the money. That's partially why I left. The other main reason is I don't want to be AVERAGE. If you're going to be average at something, QUIT.

I want to EXCEL and tower above the rest, at least in one thing. There's such an abundance of fields out there and things to excel in, that everyone can be the best if they truly desired to. And my desire and burning passions have guided me to sell my shares of the company I founded to free myself up for better opportunities. Clients are cool to work with, however it's not for me. I can manage people's social media accounts and do great things (I helped a local restaurant win a nationwide competition against a competitor that was 100x larger) but it's just nothing compared to what I could be doing with specialized accounts.

I look back at my past self and have learned from experience that short-term fireworks are never worth it. I'm saddened that I sold accounts now worth 6-7 figures for only thousands of dollars. For a 14/15 year old kid, that seemed like a lot of money at the time. I'm focused on the long term.

I don't want to waste your time, so I'll cut to the point.

You are reading this because you're probably in it to make more money, and even more than that.. it's a game for you. You want to win at the social media game.

I can help you win. In exchange for partnership, I shall reveal all that I know and our combined efforts can create a network that's unstoppable in a niche/sub-niche of our choosing on YouTube.

I've worked with over 10,000,000 followers ever since I started 6-7 years ago. I'm 18 years old, and in my short time here I was able to dominate Vines on YouTube back in 2013 (One of the channels still standing today is Buzzvines, however unfortunately the people whom I sold to just aren't managing it properly), worked as a social media manager for a Medical Marijuana startup and created a network of over 300,000, worked with a partner to create a fitness network on IG, and have created and managed channels receiving millions of daily views in most of the major niches out there. My specialties lie in YouTube and Instagram, however I've worked with most of the major platforms as well.

I'm free to travel anywhere in the world. If you'd like to partner up with me or invest in my work, I promise I will offer only a premium quality of service. I'm so hungry for a YouTube empire. I desire it more than money, girls, any other pleasures of life. Those are all bonuses. I LOVE seeing the numbers rise in Analytics. I love dominating keywords and niches. I have crushed it so many times, I am confident that whoever will be willing to work with me won't regret this decision.

All I have in this world right now is just enough money for a plane ticket (And the bare necessities of course) and my expertise and a burning desire to dominate. I need somebody who's willing to invest in purchasing large channels so that I'm able to work with. At least 10K-15K subscribers is enough to produce a solid ROI within 3-6 months. And then shortly after that, here's WHY I love YouTube so much.. because you'll see your ROI doubling every month and maybe even tripling. The answer? Natural exponential growth.

I've worked with hundreds of accounts and so many of them have gotten to natural growth, and then exponential growth (aka going viral) that it's just not even funny anymore. It's almost like a drug, like I need it again to feel alive. The reason I've burned through tens of thousands of dollars and sold many accounts? Greed. I've always thought short-term and only now has it finally clicked that I need to think long-term.

If you'd like to partner up, wherever you are, I'm willing to fly out there. Right now. And we can begin work immediately. I want to hustle hard and be able to have something to leave behind a legacy.

I'm currently working on some smaller YouTube channels, but I think my time and efforts would be more efficiently used with larger accounts again. If you've always wanted to own a piece of YouTube, today's your chance. If you know nothing about YouTube, I am willing to share all my knowledge with you so that one day you too will be able to be a master at spotting viral trends and capitalizing on them.

And want to know something cool? YouTube not only leads to great money, but it's amazing for connections and you have IMMENSE amounts of power with it. You can fund kickstarters for new ideas, create viral trends yourself on YouTube or other social media platforms, travel anywhere you'd like, and more. I need your help as much as you need someone like me. Let's make great things happen.

I have burned all the boats, and the only thing I have looking forward is a vision I will do whatever it takes to accomplish. I have dominated so many times before, I just need the right tools to make it happen again.

Thank you - AVILUX

I've updated the thread down below with screenshots of past work, so if anyone's interested, please scroll down below for more information.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
[HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG]

So let me get this straight.

You build hundreds of social media accounts, over the course of less than 6 months

burn through tens of thousands of dollars

sell of your shares in this fledgling company

and now want someone here to "partner" with you?

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
[HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG]

So let me get this straight.

You build hundreds of social media accounts, over the course of less than 6 months

burn through tens of thousands of dollars

sell of your shares in this fledgling company

and now want someone here to "partner" with you?

Hmm, now I understand the confusion. I've worked with hundreds of social media accounts spread out over the years, not over the course of 6 months. I've burned through tens of thousands of dollars of my own money. As in I just spent it on material things which I didn't need or experiences that were way too overpriced over the years.

Most of the stupid things I've done over the years were when I was 15/16 and had things go viral too fast for me to handle. In the past year my greatest mistake wasn't mishandling money, it was rather not following my true passions and desires.

I've sold my half of the company because I just don't want clients to receive anything less than the best. So I gave it away to someone who I'm confident can treat the business better. Why do something you're not happy with? I was only in it for the money, which is bad for service based businesses.

Also, you don't want to divert your attention into too many fields. It's better to be laser focused in on ONE thing.

I wanted to write as much as possible, as it's better to be honest about your mistakes than try to hide them. That's what's most exciting about business. I get to learn and take all my experience to create something that'll be better than the previous venture.

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Hey avilux,

• You talk about purchasing a 10k-15k subscriber Youtube channel, have you done this before?
  • What niches have you been successful in. I am little confused by the vine thing - you mean you just took other peoples vines, compiled them and made a youtube channel? Have you ever made your own content?
  • I'm sure anyone who would take this serious would want to see your stats on the current small channels you started.

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
Hey avilux,

• You talk about purchasing a 10k-15k subscriber Youtube channel, have you done this before?
  • What niches have you been successful in. I am little confused by the vine thing - you mean you just took other peoples vines, compiled them and made a youtube channel? Have you ever made your own content?
  • I'm sure anyone who would take this serious would want to see your stats on the current small channels you started.
Hey HoneyBadger, thanks for the reply. Definitely some good questions there.

I've purchased around 30 or so accounts in my lifetime, most of them being YouTube however I've also purchased some Tumblr and Instagram accounts as well. The biggest one from YT was around 20K subs and I usually bought around the 30-40K follower range for Instagram.

The process is generally you pick a niche or sub-niche, look up all the key terms relevant to it, message the top 5-10 channels for each result, and then plot out the prices in Excel or Google Sheets. You compare all the stats (views, subs, engagement, etc.) with the prices and figure out which channels would be best to buy, and which would also be great to work with for shoutouts/sponsorships/collabs.

Once you have a channel or multiple you'd like to purchase, then it'd be safest to do it through escrow or a middleman both parties trust. Once the exchange takes place, you lock the account down and proceed with the rest of the steps. Whether or not you want to join a MCN (network) is up to you, which really depends on the niche.

For niches, I've been really successful with Gaming and Entertainment on YouTube. I've dabbled with Music, News, Vlogs, Comedy, and HD Compilations as well all to various levels of success (really was just testing the waters to see which niches/sub-niches would work best for future ventures).

I think the biggest and best niches to work with are Gaming, Music, and News. Music will by far pay the best, at least with past experience:
xxxxx.png

As you can see, the CPM's are quite high. This was from electronic music. For something like Vines, the CPM fell down to really $.25 per 1K sometimes. So that's why you'd have to make longer videos such as compilations or mixes.

The average CPM to aim for though is $1-2 per 1K. It'll grow as you go, as advertisers will be willing to pay more and you'll get better placement.

With Gaming, I started out on Youtube as a Call of Duty commentator. I was able to grow my channel up to 8,000 subscribers before I decided to turn it into a community channel. I asked people for permission for commercial purposes and was easily given access to hundreds of videos every month. I was able to get the channel to around 15,000 subscribers before I also started uploading compilations such as People Are Awesome and similar entertainment videos and suddenly my channel blew past 20K with millions of views storming in. Unfortunately due to my greed, after a YouTube update they stated you wouldn't be allowed to make use of the meta to advertise anymore (simply putting in extra tags in the description of videos. It used to be allowed, and a lot of gamers utilized this feature, however after the update I was too lazy to change the hundreds of videos and I went for a different strategy.). I decided to milk the channel for everything it had and didn't care anymore if it got banned, which it eventually did. At the time I had the Law of Abundance on my side as it wasn't the only channel I had.

For Vines, they were a little before I turned the gaming channel into a community one. I saw they were going viral on FB but nobody was posting them on YouTube. I quickly made a channel, Buzzvines and began creating my own vines and also sent out thousands of messages to small Viners. With their permission, I began uploading anywhere from 100-200 videos per channel every day. I created about 10 more channels and within 4 weeks Buzzvines alone was receiving over 1,000,000 views daily. I sold some of the smaller channels and began to freak out when companies both started sending threatening messages and messages to sell the account for 5 figures. It went viral way too quickly and I panic sold it to a friend instead who had connections with Google. I created some more channels and one of these was actually on track to beat Buzzvines but I screwed up again with Greed.

I used to work with Machinima, TGN, BroadBandTV, and some other big MCN's before I decided I wanted 80-90% rev share if I was to make more big accounts. I chose some sub-network under ZoominTV and they ended up screwing me over for thousands of dollars, which eventually ZoominTV resolved but after that I learned my lesson. By that time, Vines began dying down so I focused my efforts on my gaming/entertainment channels and also on Tumblr accounts.

Ever since then I've tried out many niches and sub-niches, discovering for example that Fallout 4 on Instagram was way too easy to dominate. I had the second largest account in the sub-niche right behind Bethesda's before I sold it.

One niche I tested the waters with that I've really enjoyed was News.
fastlane5.png

As you can see, with the spike over a couple of days last year that was when some of the news pieces went to town. Every month is great for news, and I think now more than ever it'd be a good time with all the terror attacks and political chaos going on. I tested out a personal video at a political rally a few months back as well, within a week it was featured on Worldstar and GQ magazine. I've never been fully able to dedicate time and efforts to News though as it's a LOT to keep up with. But definitely worth it. Just the quality has to be solid.

Here is a small channel I've been working on this summer in the vlogging niche:

fastlane4.png
Here is a gaming channel I'm sharing work on (I wish I had full control, as it'd grow better but I won't complain):
fastlane1.png

The others are even smaller, but you can imagine the potential of a channel as it starts gaining traction. All it takes is for ONE video to go viral, and you're well on your way to crushing it.

I remember uploading CoD gameplay early one year by a single day, uploaded a bunch of videos and made more money in that single day than in the entire 3 months leading up to it. It's incredibly fun to see the numbers just go hay-wire.

Here are some of the accounts I've sold in the past:
fastlane6.png
fastlane7.png

Last edited:

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
hey i havent read the whole thread yet but im in

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Awesome reply - that is probably going to get you someone very interested now that you have demonstrated what you bring to the table. My only caution is that you seem to dabble in a sort of copyright gray area on some of your accounts. Do you have a good personality? You know what I mean in terms of a social media personality. You seem like with your knowledge and quicker ability to turn out original content by talking to the camera you could go far.

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
Awesome reply - that is probably going to get you someone very interested now that you have demonstrated what you bring to the table. My only caution is that you seem to dabble in a sort of copyright gray area on some of your accounts. Do you have a good personality? You know what I mean in terms of a social media personality. You seem like with your knowledge and quicker ability to turn out original content by talking to the camera you could go far.
Thank you. I'm working on becoming a more social person in general, and have been for the past few years. When I first started YouTube, I posted videos with a more negative attitude and it was just.. strange. Now I realized connecting with people is very important to launch you far into success, and having charisma and a good personality can help go far indeed.

Copyright is definitely an important factor in running a successful channel, and I think playing it safe is of course a valuable lesson I've learned. Gaming, Music and News are great niches, but even for content that can be made personally I'm all for that too. With a big enough channel, you can sell anything, including yourself or your brand. Controversial niches like MMJ work fantastic as well, with enormous CPM's too and sponsorships. (Instagram earned me a fair share with that niche specifically, and it's only growing!)

There's many different routes that can be taken, and I'm quite excited about it. No matter which path you take, the end goal will still be the same.

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Very great responses - the only other thing you can do to better lock down a viable partner is provide ready to channels you have identified who are willing to sell and at what price. You show commitment and the investor knows better what they are investing in.

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
Very great responses - the only other thing you can do to better lock down a viable partner is provide ready to channels you have identified who are willing to sell and at what price. You show commitment and the investor knows better what they are investing in.
You're 100% right. I did have a list of channels and their prices, however they are from a week or two ago so I'll update it by messaging more people immediately. This is the fun part, as you never know what you could find. Recently I found a gaming channel that was quite inactive for 6 months and had monetization disabled, but it had over 63,000 subscribers! It was just sitting there and the owner didn't realize the true value of it. If he'd only just jump start it back up again, funnel traffic to a sister channel, and then cross-promote each other he'd have two powerhouses already that would have him well on his way to earning 6 figures. If even just 10% of those subscribers were active again within a week or two, that's still a good amount to work with.

Definitely will update this when I can when I have more specifics. But for anyone interested, I already have some specific sub-niches which I know would be perfect to get into right now.

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Very cool - by the way I did a search about buying/selling social media accounts and noticed most companies say in their terms of service (youtube for example) that it is not allowed. Ever run into trouble with that? Like for instance they notice when you switch up the monetization payment information.

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
Very cool - by the way I did a search about buying/selling social media accounts and noticed most companies say in their terms of service (youtube for example) that it is not allowed. Ever run into trouble with that? Like for instance they notice when you switch up the monetization payment information.
I've never run into a problem with that and I know a lot of bigger guys out there work behind the scenes to buy up channels and switching MCN's and all goes well. What's funny is that after working with a lot of like minded people, I didn't realize before how many of the big channels were all connected. The guys running them behind the scenes just bought them all up and slowly transitioned them to form entire brands. Instagram especially is flooded with a bunch of these giant accounts that only do promotions within their own groups and are dominating.

So even though it is technically against the ToS, I've never had any troubles with it nor has anyone that I've spoke to. YouTube isn't dumb, they know when channels change hands but it's like even for when I owned Buzzvines, I was receiving messages from different companies all the time about pricing and how much I'd be willing to sell it for. Straight through the YouTube app they'd ask about it and nothing was ever done about it.

I think having connections with Google is important though, as if there's any troubles with any video (for example monetization might get disabled or there's a glitch or something like that) the issues can be resolved almost immediately.

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014
I think the biggest and best niches to work with are Gaming, Music, and News. Music will by far pay the best, at least with past experience
That's where I stopped reading.

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Well he did say with EDM in particular which kind of makes sense if you've ever seen how hard they push EDM festival ads on Youtube. I am guessing you've tried one of these niches before haha?

avilux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 8, 2016
I decided creating a channel would be a better and more effective route than investing after messaging a new round of channels. It's a bit of an updated strategy, but this is for the better as building up a channel will only take a little while before I can create something just as good, if not more efficient at engaging viewers than most of the channels out there. So it'd be more of an investment in my work in building up a large account.

Thanks to all the members who have sent me messages, however for all inquiries about help with YouTube, I think a post I made over on YTtalk could be of use. On there I used the example of EDM niche.

http://yttalk.com/threads/building-a-youtube-empire-brick-by-brick.231813/

Not quite sure why, but sub-niches in the niches I gave can do extremely well and it's just where my experience lies. Those are the main niches just based off of the top networks and youtubers alone. Gaming especially will be very profitable given the next couple of months and what's going to be happening then (The biggest games of the year are coming out and multiple holidays squeezed in between them make a perfect sandwich for riding the hype train.).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.