The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do people become Billionaires in Real estate?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
Search for properties, send out rapid offers with a contingency clause (so that you can pull out at any time). Hit as many properties as you can. Speed is key, because you can analyze the offers AFTER due to the clause. And this can help you beat other investors in the market. Use hard money to finance the deal - cash offers will also make it more likely that you will win the deal over other investors.

Why? Because the homeowner won't have to worry about a check bouncing in 2 weeks... and... they get the cash right away. You want to make sure you dodge the hard money lenders that are actually selling bank loans. You can tell if Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae is sub-letting the loan (I think that's what it's called?) to this hard money firm or w.e company it is if the interest rate has a random interest rate like 19.32%, etc.

Typical hard money lenders that aren't just selling off bank loans use rounded decimals on their interest rates (usually). So it would be 19%. Some hard money lenders won't even check your credit or even care as long as the numbers on the deal make sense. If the value is there, they will loan.

How do you find hard money lenders? Google Maps, auctions, REIA meetings, etc. If you're at an auction, network with people. Grab their card first and put it in your pocket, then ask if they're a hard money lender after. Then ask who their hard money lender is. Reason why you put the card in your pocket is so they can't take it away after. :D

Then it doesn't matter if they don't tell you or not. Just go to the county registrar and find all the properties recently sold by that person. From there you can trace down the hard money lender that covered the mortgage.

I mean, this won't make you a billionaire... but it will help you get started (hopefully). This is just what I've learned from a client of mine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH
Why so much emphasis on billions? Do you really need billions to live a nice life and set your kids up?

Tell me - would it change your life to have $3,000/month of repeatable cash flow at 0% tax? If you think that would help - start there :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.