The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First Day of Action

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
This board is awesome. I have receive a lot of positive feedback on how to take action and stop wasting time in over analyzing information.

And this week has been on of the most productive week ever. Specially in getting my thoughts organized and in planning a course of action to finally get the ball rolling in my vision of someday having my own stream of passive income.

So today I will let you know my plan of action. What I hope to accomplish by letting you know my plan of action is to get feedback, links to specific information I may need and tips.

Internal

First thing first I will start by letting you know some of the habits that I hope to internalize in the next 30 days.

Get at least 8 hours of sleep.

No more alcohol.

Work on you business at least once a day. Write down the goals you wish to accomplish for the next 3 days and than break it down daily. Don't worry about what's going to happen a year, months or even weeks from now. The most important things that can happen will happen in the next three days. Write down the goals you wish to accomplish in the next 72 hours for each specific day write out your daily goal 5 times and read it out loud. That way you have visual and auditory memory of what you have to accomplish. Your brain will make it seem like its part of your survival so it will block out everything else.

Business

The business that I want to fully emerge my self in is the motorcycle scene. Motorcycles alone are both general and niche markets. General because it's the most used vehicle in the planet and niche because here in the US they are not widely used. You can further break down the market into different styles of motorcycles and the specific needs each style of motorcycles solves.

Lifetime Goal

The way I want to tap into the motorcycle market is by selling motorcycle related products. Surprisingly even though motorcycles are the most used vehicles on the planet and the oldest. The market is still untapped and not fully exploited.

I will do that by funneling traffic from all social media platforms. This includes instagram for pictures, youtube for vlogs; music videos; how to's, and a blog for posted content.

If I manage to get traffic to my social media accounts I can get users to buy whatever products I happen to sell.

1 Year Goal

In one year I will have 24 posts in my blog and at least one product for sale.

Drive Traffic To Website

I will accomplish this by posting at least two posts of original content on my blog monthly. To drive traffic to my blog I will pay motorcycle related websites for advertisement space.

The First Product

I will have one domain dedicated for my blog and one domain as a landing page for the product that I will be selling.

In this case the first product that I will be selling through the landing page and my website is a key chain. A concern of mine is if I should redirect viewers to the landing page of the product or sell it directly through my blog?

The product will be a key chain in a nicely crafted package for eye candy. The need that is solves is that it won't scratch the tank of motorcycles and will be easy to spot so the key is not forgotten on the bike.

I will be directly shipping the product myself and I will be pricing it at $10 a keychain. This includes the packaging and shipping. While we're talking about shipping, does shipping affect how your product sales? For example would I sell more if I shipped for free or if shipping is calculated at checkout and the customer must pay it out of pocket?

Thank you for your time and responses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.