The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Road Ahead

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RiccardoR

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 22, 2016
Rome
Hello, if now I am willing to take a minute of your time is to tell you a little story and to ask a question.

My name is Riccardo, I'm 16 years old and now some years have passed from the moment when i decided to be an enerpreneur.
Why ? You might ask. Well if there is one thing that remained still and unchanged for all my life it is the hate for school and for all this decadence is rotting society to the core. Decadence that lies unseen and that enslave people under the mask of istruction. I find myself unable to make almost anything that I'm told to do but in the meanwhile i'm very good to direct people and organize efficently other's work. I find myself to be very creative and i love having new ideas and finding new solutions.
I always knew my final goal, but I still wandered how to reach it, the paths that laid in front of me where concealed, I still didn't had eyes to see them.

Then i wandered into the darkness of misdirection, I tried building various thing using my will as a flare, but i was watching up, and i didn't saw that i was trying to build on quicksand.

Until one year ago when I saw a path opening in front of me thanks to Robert Kiyosaki's book rich dad poor dad and other books of that kind. Then I started studying about real estate and marketing. Finally I came out with a plan.
I thought that I should finish high school and then, go for college to america and there starting investing in real estate (real estate in my country is just terrible, you get far mor less than 10% the value of the home and all the laws ever invented are against you).

So i continued studying real estate but after i while i was starting to get bored, my real plan from when i was i child was to open my company and then start expanding.
I saw that at my age i was unable to make anything so i just let it go.

And in the last period of time i made various other things, i draw and wrote short story, i continued reading a lot of book, studyied grafology, vatched anime, learned to handwrite with quill pens, to speak russian, learned various thing in various branch of science, playing videogames and more.
Actually i found the time to do a lot of thing just not studying for school but I just don't care. I never cared about beeing another slave of our "modern" and "evolved" society.

I also tried various crownfoundig platform with various project, for one i even set up an online store. I was unable to rise even one single euro.

I just thought that was impossible to raise money in some fast way...

And this was until i discovered Fastline, istantly after readying that book, and checking some of the stories on the forum I felt my will blazing once more and i saw that my goal isn't so far away.

And this leads us, me and you my dear, you who was so kind to follow me during this bad written, and incomplete story of the last years of my life, to the present.
I had come here not only to find motivation but because i would like to find some mentorship advice.

In those years, I did't made any money but I acquired numerous skills, and now i'm not just pretty good at chess but I also can claim to have pretty decent and various abilities.

Video editing, FX, use of programm like after effect and Hitfilm, web design, coding (java), advanced photoshop skills, pretty decent writing (not in english unfortunately), but most of all i'm very creative, i love to have new ideas, and i also love to handle people, and now outsourcing opened me a world.

And now what?

This is the question that i wanted to ask. It is not an easy question and i know that there is no answer, but still i find that it is a question worth asking.

I'm thinking for now to open a freelancer writers company, but i'm still analyzing the extension of the outsource. I know that i should focus more but as Nietzshe said: "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star"

If you have any suggestion or advice i will happily listen to them all, and please fell free to contact me via PM.
For now i feel that i spoke too much and it is time for me to take action and for us to part ways.

Wish me luck and... until we met again!

Riccardo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
Hi RiccardoR!
Welcome to the forum! I overviewed your post and I see that you are interested in learning new skills and are capable of doing so, right? That is a great place to start! :D

What I did after discovering this forum (2 weeks ago) was to read the Gold Threads. Do it, they continue massive value. You can overview the ones that are irrelevant for your situation, but read those that are relevant now!
After that, use the search if you wan't to ask something - there is a high chance your question was answered already :)

These are 2 Threads that could help you right now:

Thread about Mentoring
In short: YOU have to take action towards your desired mentor. Chances are he/she is successfull and his/her time is valuable - so they are not going to do it because some guy asked on the forum. Provide value for them, massive value. Just to get their attention.
Another thing, you can get free mentoring on this forum quite easily: Click on the profile, click "Postings", and then read all of the thousands and thousands of posts. A lot of information can be found.

Thread about Life Decisions
This forum does not know you as good as you know yourself - so it can't make life choices for you. It can help you, but it can't take the decision.

But overall, good lucka nd have fun!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.