The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's about time for an introduction!

Deceiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
May 6, 2015
Italy, Vicenza
Hi Fellow Fastlaners!

It is a year (precisely 1 year and a half) since I've read the TMFL and then registered to the forum, and I thought that it is about time to post my introduction :) I've been lurking and reading since then, but raaaaarely posting/replying.

Anyway, I'm from Italy and currently 23 years old. Just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to @MJ DeMarco for writing the book and gathering us all in this wonderful online place @Vigilante for all his wisdom and his thread on the inside full of action. (Thanks to you I started finally taking action).

Also big thanks and appreciation to the other great guys (not tagging anybody else here because the list is veeeery big and I do not want to bother the others haha)

So, as most people here, I'm in the importing/e-commerce arena.
I decided to jump into it after I read Vigilante's thread on the inside and because, considering my aspiration and (little) knowledge that I had at the time, it seemed to me the best choice back 6-8 months ago.

However, as long as you provide value, it does n't really matter which route you choose to go, right?

"If you don't know which road to pick, don't worry, the road will pick you" maybe someone here said? ;)

Anyway, enough "smart-talking".

I still live with my parents and still work my dayjob. I look forward to leave it as soon as my business can sustain itself. Until that time, which I hope will come just in a matter of 6-8 months, I will keep milking my dayjob and save every buck from my paycheck. (Not every but you can get the picture :D).

In this year of lurking/reading I've read the most amount of books in my whole life-time and I've tried to build a bit of my skillset in Copywriting, Advertising and Webdevelopment (And I read a lot of threads of course, especially INSIDERS).

So, that's it!

Time to bring some value!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Deceiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
May 6, 2015
Italy, Vicenza
Lol I surely did not expect to receive 100$ Rep especially since I should've post my introduction a year ago haha

Anyway, thank you guys.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...