The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Tenth Year Of TFLF Has Begun!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
The fastlane 9 became years old recently. Happy birthday to the forum. Make the tenth year a great one!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Thank you, everyone (but primarily @MJ DeMarco - you could chill out and enjoy your life 24/7 but instead you created this place to help others even though it surely takes up a lot of your time and energy).

This place has changed my life. I can't imagine not being a part of this incredible community.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
In my years here I have met some amazing people. @SteveO RussH @andviv @MJ DeMarco @Vigilante KFS ATW Yves @LightHouse and many others. I have created other forms of income and assets. I have hired people and given resources to charities I would not have otherwise.

Being here taught me different ways to look at the same problems. I learned to understand different points of view and accept that they are valid. I learned to never stop learning and that the world is changing rapidly.

I thank everyone that posts on this forum. Sharing an idea or a point of view may be the catalyst for the next great idea.

I wish everyone a great year of prosperity and happiness. I hope you all grind like you never have before. I hope it all pays of for you bigger than your wildest dreams.

:rockon:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I've been here less than a month and it's already impacted my life a lot. I can't wait till we launch in a week, time to put all these lessons into action!

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Posted yesterday, 9 years ago:

Thank you @Moderation for keeping this truly amazing place lean and mean.

Thank you @Runum and all the other forum-veterans for hanging around/coming back!
I believe that post you quoted was the very first non-mj post on this forum.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
This is my second month here and i feel like i've learned more about business here then half the world even understands.

Im still intimidated when i go into a thread of a veteran member and its so detailed down to the #'s and ratios of things cus its stuff i dont yet understand.

Since i've been here im already starting to see slow progress in my business .

I do believe that its virtually impossible NOT to win if you follow bread crumbs of how business works.

I appreciate Mj so much for this site , i can tell you it'll be something or someone from here that'll inspire the move that'll give me the life of my dreams

Last edited:

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Congrats to the forum, remember - there's no such thing as an overnight success, 9 years is a long time!

[youtube]

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Speech! Speech!

I'd like to thank Robert Kiyosaki for neglecting the internet and running a horrifically managed forum -- the impetus for me starting this one.

Thank you and good night. :p

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I'd like to thank Robert Kiyosaki for neglecting the internet and running a horrifically managed forum -- the impetus for me starting this one.

I remember @Runum telling a longer version of the origin story at a past meetup. Is there any way you will post that story for everyone?

samsara

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
Mar 6, 2013
Mexico

Like a boss

micdropminions.png

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Oh wow. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for not banning me throughout my 9 year career in shitty forum etiquette. You were the catalyst to my refined technique.

On a less serious note, this forum, the people, and everything that revolves around it has impacted my life majorly(word?) in 9 years. I wouldn't have the close friends, network, experiences, etc that I have today without the forum being a gateway to all of it.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Funny story... when I first showed up on the scene I was the idiot asking how to buy my first rental property. And then I thought "man... if I could just get around successful people and work on my peer group... I could be successful!"

So I posted this little thread about starting a mastermind -- for successful people ONLY!

@LightHouse , @andviv , @Runum , @snowbank, ... wait what is Russ, D's, and S's handle these days???

Anyway... THEY ALL FREAKING BOUGHT IT! HAHAHAHA SUUUCCKKKERSSS!!!

So I took the back door to success by finding people smarter than me and claiming to be one of them until I was....

Love you guys :)

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
In my years here I have met some amazing people.
It's been an honor to count you among my closest friends.
This is the Loser tag I wear with the most pride...
my refined technique.
-- Now, this is funny... I like how you redefined the definition of "Refined"
On a less serious note, this forum, the people, and everything that revolves around it has impacted my life majorly(word?) in 9 years.
--Wow, I've met you for that long? I need to revisit my standards...
So I took the back door
-- OK, I think I should not say anything about this, lest certain Bobby guy feels betrayed by your "friendship" with LightHouse...

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia

Maybe you'll shoot a video for us on 10 years TFLF anniversary?

Please.

Last edited:

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Funny story... when I first showed up on the scene I was the idiot asking how to buy my first rental property. And then I thought "man... if I could just get around successful people and work on my peer group... I could be successful!"

So I posted this little thread about starting a mastermind -- for successful people ONLY!

@LightHouse , @andviv , @Runum , @snowbank, ... wait what is Russ, D's, and S's handle these days???

Anyway... THEY ALL FREAKING BOUGHT IT! HAHAHAHA SUUUCCKKKERSSS!!!

So I took the back door to success by finding people smarter than me and claiming to be one of them until I was....

Love you guys :)
My name is not on there cause I could see though your shenanigans. I was certainly not able to keep up with your alcohol consumption though. :)

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
My name is not on there cause I could see though your shenanigans. I was certainly not able to keep up with your alcohol consumption though. :)

If you remember, YOU were the reason I came to the forum!

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Jeez, its the forums 10th year and my first year.
I dunno why i feel all amped up :D

Lets make this year the year when TFF cranks out maximum fastlaners :)

Adam

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.