The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hallo from Germany / Austria

vantage100

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 6, 2016
Hey guys!
I am a 40 year old entrepreneur from Austria / Germany. I own a corporate finance company specializing on raising money for real estate investors and medium sized companies, I also own a real estate investment company which has approx. 200 apartments in Germany and I also own an online financial education company which teaches people business skills in videocourses, livechats, seminars and which we are developing into an online university.

Besides the above I teach at university and have authored several best selling books.

I already have many aspects of the fast lane, including a significant networth (above Euro 10 Million), real estate assets and a scaleable online business and brand.

My biggest challenges are that all businesses are substantially dependent on me working, which means that I have an 80 hour plus work week. Also the second biggest challenge is private life.

I hope to meet many like minded entrepreneurs here, with whom I can interact and discuss the Super Fast Lane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robert Pajor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 13, 2016
Hi, I'm new in the entrepreneur Scene, but I like to hear insights from successful people, and opportunities to hear from people who have achieved as much as you don't come around very often.

What were some of your biggest personal challenges starting out, and how have your choices affected your private life? Have you ended up sacrificing partying etc. for success? Do you regret any choices you've made, that influenced your private life?

A huge motivator for me is the lifestyle I want to achieve. But I have this deep voice in the back of my head telling me, I want to prove a lot of people wrong, see them crawling back to me after seeing my success but I feel like this is the type of mindset that will eventually end up pulling me down. No one is going to care about me making a ton of cash, while busy with parent/teacher meetings. I'm working on getting rid of that voice.

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Hey guys!
I am a 40 year old entrepreneur from Austria / Germany. I own a corporate finance company specializing on raising money for real estate investors and medium sized companies, I also own a real estate investment company which has approx. 200 apartments in Germany and I also own an online financial education company which teaches people business skills in videocourses, livechats, seminars and which we are developing into an online university.

Besides the above I teach at university and have authored several best selling books.

I already have many aspects of the fast lane, including a significant networth (above Euro 10 Million), real estate assets and a scaleable online business and brand.

My biggest challenges are that all businesses are substantially dependent on me working, which means that I have an 80 hour plus work week. Also the second biggest challenge is private life.

I hope to meet many like minded entrepreneurs here, with whom I can interact and discuss the Super Fast Lane.

Hallo! Ihre Firma Geschichte ist sehr beeindruckend @vantage100

What was the timeline like for the creation of those businesses? Which one did you start first?

vantage100

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 6, 2016
Hi, I'm new in the entrepreneur Scene, but I like to hear insights from successful people, and opportunities to hear from people who have achieved as much as you don't come around very often.

What were some of your biggest personal challenges starting out, and how have your choices affected your private life? Have you ended up sacrificing partying etc. for success? Do you regret any choices you've made, that influenced your private life?

A huge motivator for me is the lifestyle I want to achieve. But I have this deep voice in the back of my head telling me, I want to prove a lot of people wrong, see them crawling back to me after seeing my success but I feel like this is the type of mindset that will eventually end up pulling me down. No one is going to care about me making a ton of cash, while busy with parent/teacher meetings. I'm working on getting rid of that voice.

Challenges were quite significant, but hard work, discipline, financial prudency (i.e. no consumer debts, financial reserves, no single family home etc.) and a bit of fortune, plus the ability to adapt rapidly to opportunities have brought me to the place where I am now.

Regarding private life, I would not say regret: I purposefully chose to focus on my career and it paid off handsomly. However, in my current stage, I do need to put some order into my private life.

On the last point you are correct. You should have a motivation beyond lifestyle. That is needed for the really big money.

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
Hey guys!

Hi and nice to meet you vantage100!

Is the corporate finance company you own now running by itself? How much time do you spend there?
Interesting to hear from someone so successful and still has ambitions. What would you say your next goal is? Is it a financial point ( and if so how did you come up with that number)?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...