The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How not to get flagged on Craigslist?

StartupsRFun

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jul 2, 2013
I know alot of people here post multiple ads on Craigslist and wondered if you had any tips or tricks for not getting flagged? Also does anyone know how to use a phone service to sign up for multiple Craigslist accounts? Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I know alot of people here post multiple ads on Craigslist and wondered if you had any tips or tricks for not getting flagged? Also does anyone know how to use a phone service to sign up for multiple Craigslist accounts? Thanks

I haven't done CL in a long time, but do want to share a tip that may save you some time:

One thing to watch out for is "ghosting". If CL thinks your spamming or whatever, they will make your posts invisible to everyone except for you. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out why my response rates had dropped to nothing, because all of my ads looked like they were running. They weren't.

I was never all that successful at getting around the CL terms to post more frequently, so I'll leave it to others to answer that question.

G

Guest34764

I've never had a problem with getting flagged or ghosting so far.

On every bike I usually post 4 or more ads.

I post one in general and one in the bike section on the first day, and on the second day I repeat that process.

Makes renewing efficient, and gives you solid coverage.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.