The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Suggestions on good fulfillment company

PopEmersen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 2, 2011
Atlanta, GA, US
I've started dropshipping some items in a niche from Aliexpress to gauge demand for that niche and i've found that there is substantial demand. Now I need to order inventory but I want to be able to have it shipped to a fulfillment company to pack and ship. Any ideas on a good company?

I am in Atlanta, most of my customers are in high density areas i.e. NY, LA, Chicago and I have customer in London. My products will come from China. So the process in my head looks like this:

I order from supplier in China
Supplier ships to Fulfillment Center
I send orders to Fulfillment Center via Shopify
Fulfillment center packs and ships items
Shopify inventory updates

I don't want to use Amazon because my experience with their seller support as been horrid. They still have $800 of my money from Dec. that they refuse to disburse to me. So, if you guys can recommend a company, please do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
How many fulfillment companies have you called so far?

PopEmersen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 2, 2011
Atlanta, GA, US
How many fulfillment companies have you called so far?

I've spoken to two. The CEO of one is in a shopify fb group im in, the other by email, but i wanted to hear from other entrepreneurs on their experiences or recommendations.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I use PSSC is Michigan, not sure if they do anything else other than books or media materials. Been using them for 5 years and completely satisfied.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Ok, let me tell you my idea.

I have a warehouse and manager in Delaware, I also have corporate Fedex account set up (plus USPS as well), now my retail sales is not that high, most of my sales are wholesale, so my manager is quite free most of the time, I was actually thinking of maybe use part of my warehouse as a fulfillment centre.

I don't know how much to charge or anything yet, I guess whatever is the market rate I will do it slightly cheaper than that.

@PopEmersen let me know if you are still looking for the fulfillment centre, send me a PM and will discuss further, let's see if it's something I can help you with.

Denim Chicken

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 5, 2010
California
Thanks. Do you have any experience with either of them?
I dont yet but I looked into it. It's about $2.90 or so per pick meaning 1 item. If there's additional items in the order it's extra couple cents I forget, maybe like $.85? It's on their website. If you do more orders per month, this rate goes down. They also can put in label or cards for you for extra.

I dont know the weight limit on shipwire though. but you can also send inventory to multiple warehouses so your shipping time across the US is spread out. Shipping is calculated based on your specific dimensions which I didn't put in. but I think it could be on par with amazon FBA depending on what you sell and the weight. Amazon fba is at least $4 on the low end and only goes up with price.

In terms of reliability im not sure how good they are but theyve been around for at least a year and seem to be a decent sized operation. I think they give a free trial

P

PennyAlbritton

I almost drowned fulfilling my very own product from my garage. Then i was told about Velocityship! The did a outstanding process hand holding me to get my product up and running with them. It surely made the whole manner computerized. we are now the use of it for Amazon, website, and ebay achievement. We just opened a united kingdom center too and look ahead to our growth. I highly recommend Velocityship!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.