The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Meet up TODAY in Dallas

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Not really expecting much out of this given the short notice.

I'm leaving in August for a month long drill. Meaning my entire business will be shut down until I get back. Not really much I can do for the business right now. No point in trying to get sales as I will not be here to make sure they get done correctly. I have people that could manage the business while I am away but...ehh does not sound like a good idea.

My point in saying all of that is I have some free time as a result. I figure I should use this time for myself and just kind of relax. I am thinking about going to Dallas today. I would leave in a few hours.

If some people want to get together today I will come for sure. I do not care where at in Dallas or what time as long as it is in the evening.

Just give me a location and time and I will be there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.