The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book, it was eye-opening and very based. Reading through UNSCRIPTED right now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rkjones333

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2022
I've read and enjoyed all 3 books. Great information! I highly recommend them.

Faiz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 16, 2023
I have just finish reading this book yesterday,and this book really turned my values upside down,I need to say that mj really did a great job on this book.Thank you for letting me read such an excellent book

Oppiaceo209

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 24, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read

NoxWorld

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the book in French since i'm european an french is my primary language. Even with all the differences, the analysis are incredibly accurate so far (i still have to read the last part). It echoes a lot of reflexion i did to myself and is almost perfectly aligned with my thoughts and plans. I'm clearly 90% on the slow way, and i'm still looking for a way out to go to the fastlane.

bexor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 14, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it :)

Antfarmer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 28, 2019
Regina, saskatchewan

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Very interesting read, just finished going through it a second time and found even more insights

Flora M

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2023
Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book

Thanks, MJ
I read this book. My mindset has totally shifted from slowlane to fastlane.

crabrel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 26, 2023
I

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading the book this evening and it's really unique then all the books I've read so far,
Thanks for the book MJ.

manonamission

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2023
Read the book! Appreciated the genuine advice that doesn't follow the traditional "get rich by investing long-term" principle. Also like how it incorporates modern technologies and possible methods of implementing them.

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
I've listened to the book on Audible

HailTheProcess

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 30, 2023
Just finished The Millionaire Fastlane !

Thanks, MJ
Really excited. Though I’m starting from nothing, my first goal is $100 monthly and we’ll work up from there.

lucullus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 29, 2023
I have read ''Fastlane''.

This book is concrete, not babble, so the purchase was a good idea.

Thank you to the writer!

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Thanks, MJ

Found your book because of James Janni (Youtuber), read it, and love it!
Ordered the next titles (going deep) and rinze & repeating TMF .
Glad to join the forum @MJ DeMarco.

Sebasneg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 31, 2023
Ahora que hay más de 500,000 copias en la naturaleza, múltiples traducciones de idiomas, etc. Este es el hilo para hacerme saber que tiene leído The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si lee el libro, publique aquí y obtendrá un icono de su nombre de pantalla y privilegios adicionales del foro.

¡No amigo en público sus comentarios sobre el libro también!

Gracias MJ
I read this book and it really left me with a certain intrigue by not realizing many things that were under my nose, I highly recommend this book

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
Ora che ci sono oltre 500.000 copie là fuori, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se leggi il libro, posta qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e privilegi aggiuntivi sul forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, M.J
Fantastic book

marius84

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 31, 2023
Ora che ci sono oltre 500.000 copie là fuori, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se leggi il libro, posta qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e privilegi aggiuntivi sul forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, M.J
Letto tre volte (comprato nel 2020)... Semplicemente fantastico

Bonokucho

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 31, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. Primary takeaways:
Time is precious, more than money ever will be
Wealth isn't necessarily standard of living, but rather liberation from Lifestyle-Servitude to embrace more important things, like Family, Fitness, and Freedom.
To be successful in the fastlane, I have to stop being selfish and serve the needs of others. This might mean temporary trading what I want to do for what I need to do in order to fulfill other's needs.
Make sure your business is in line with C-E-N-T-S for maximum leverage.
Build a brand, not a business.

Tomco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 9, 2023
Read the book! Thank you for producing it! What really struck me is how much of what is written down is actually still applied to this day. Thoroughly an eye opener and a great start to an entrepreneurial journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.