The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Spain!

daviddominguez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 22, 2022
Hello everyone!

I'm David, from Spain, nice to meet you all.

I'll tell you very quickly how my life has been as an adult:

- When I was 18 years old I decided to enlist in the (Spanish) Marines, I was there for 11 years.

- When I was 29, after learning marketing on my own while deployed frequently, I decided I wanted to leave to try "the corporate world".

- Two months after leaving, I started working as a sales rep in a SaaS company. I had no idea about selling, but I learned quickly because I liked it. It was a small company, but I created and managed a small sales team.

- 5 years later, when I was 33 (it was last year, now I'm 34), being already the COO of that SaaS company (it was a small company, so the position sounds more important than it was), I left voluntarily to become an entrepreneur.

And here I am now, a year after deciding to become an entrepreneur.

In this time, although very little time has passed, I have created many projects, but I have failed in almost all of them. Nothing to object to, I guess it's part of the process.

What has worked is what I am doing now:

- I founded a brand of luxury handbags with a very particular design with my wife and partner that is growing well.

- Since during this time as an entrepreneur I have dedicated myself to offering executive coaching and business consulting, I am now creating my own boutique consulting brand. I haven't launched it yet, but I will soon.

I came to the forum because, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I know that I can find like-minded people here with very similar goals.

If I can contribute anything, I'm here.

Thank you all ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Thanks, @Johnny boy.

What a coincidence: I'm in (and from) Gran Canaria ;)

Hope you're enjoying our islands. If you're traveling and need some guide or recommendations I could help with, just DM me.
We are staying in Tenerife. Anything you recommend that’s a “can’t miss”? A hike, best restaurant, etc.

Spending a month here so plenty of time to explore.

daviddominguez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 22, 2022
We are staying in Tenerife. Anything you recommend that’s a “can’t miss”? A hike, best restaurant, etc.

Sure, I'll prepare something and send it to you ;)

Hey David! Me too :)
Nice to meet you. Congrats on your progress so far...
Hey!

I am glad to see people from the country in the forum.

Hi, David
You have a lot of experience I see
Welcome to the forum)
Don't think I have so much experience...

But well, let's go step by step.

daviddominguez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 22, 2022

Places to eat:

Guachinche La huerta de Ana y Eva
Guachinche Romance
Guachinche Los Gomez

Places to visit:
Town of Garachico
Natural pools of El Caletón
Natural swimming pool of Los Gigantes cliffs
Playa del Duque beach (next to a restaurant area)
Adeje Coast
Stroll through Puerto de la Cruz and La Laguna to visit the Christmas lights.

Enjoy!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hello everyone!

I'm David, from Spain, nice to meet you all.

I'll tell you very quickly how my life has been as an adult:

- When I was 18 years old I decided to enlist in the (Spanish) Marines, I was there for 11 years.

- When I was 29, after learning marketing on my own while deployed frequently, I decided I wanted to leave to try "the corporate world".

- Two months after leaving, I started working as a sales rep in a SaaS company. I had no idea about selling, but I learned quickly because I liked it. It was a small company, but I created and managed a small sales team.

- 5 years later, when I was 33 (it was last year, now I'm 34), being already the COO of that SaaS company (it was a small company, so the position sounds more important than it was), I left voluntarily to become an entrepreneur.

And here I am now, a year after deciding to become an entrepreneur.

In this time, although very little time has passed, I have created many projects, but I have failed in almost all of them. Nothing to object to, I guess it's part of the process.

What has worked is what I am doing now:

- I founded a brand of luxury handbags with a very particular design with my wife and partner that is growing well.

- Since during this time as an entrepreneur I have dedicated myself to offering executive coaching and business consulting, I am now creating my own boutique consulting brand. I haven't launched it yet, but I will soon.

I came to the forum because, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I know that I can find like-minded people here with very similar goals.

If I can contribute anything, I'm here.

Thank you all ;)
Hi David, that handbags thing sounds as if you allready cracked the secred of success. Have success!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Places to eat:

Guachinche La huerta de Ana y Eva
Guachinche Romance
Guachinche Los Gomez

Places to visit:
Town of Garachico
Natural pools of El Caletón
Natural swimming pool of Los Gigantes cliffs
Playa del Duque beach (next to a restaurant area)
Adeje Coast
Stroll through Puerto de la Cruz and La Laguna to visit the Christmas lights.

Enjoy!
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

daviddominguez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 22, 2022
Hello from Spain!
I moved to Malaga half a year ago. The country is beautiful, but I cannot say it about taxes ;)

You are absolutely right: politics is the worst thing we have in Spain.

I'm glad you're liking the rest ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...