The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help from a whale to offset my massive trading losses

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
In the review he used the words "fraud", "fraudsters", "scam", and the phrase "They only want your money". That's four occurrences in only one small paragraph.

It's weird because I've been on here for a while, and I've never had the impression that anyone is after my money, not least because everyone I read posting on here in any volume seems to already have shedloads of money. I am aware that there's a paid area of the forum, but I haven't seen any kind of hard sell for it - in fact I recall a recent poster commenting on how difficult it was for them to find out how much it cost, pretty much the opposite of the hard sell.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
In the review he used the words "fraud", "fraudsters", "scam", and the phrase "They only want your money". That's four occurrences in only one small paragraph.

In psychology this is called projection. We see in the outer world the traits that we have ourselves. Kind of like a thief shouting "Thief!".

I think that people that come on the forum and start soliciting money, investments, or invite others to participate in any kind of monetary scheme should be instantly banned and/or reported to the authorities.

Legitimate people that actually run real businesses and play with big sums of money already have their own network of people and don't need to join online forums to find new victims investors.
AKA "If you spot it you got it."

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
At least he was kind enough to leave a review to warn people about you fraudsters hocking your subscriptions!!!

View attachment 45831

I wonder how much good people traffic this will generate. As soon as someone opens the link he posted it becomes clear who's who.

The OP's journey on this thread is that of a $1.5M loser trying to swindle a "whale".
... must feel like stepping on a rake over and over again.

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.15.43 AM.png

G

Guest-5ty5s4

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite jokes.

I'm sure @Andy Black and @Mathuin have heard this one.

08ec5459eac6450743293f5f562e0de0b8b23121a993ed69cfde522f75104bd3_1.jpg

When begging for money, don't call people "whales!" Lol!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Tonight on Shark Tank we have Larry...

He is looking to pitch the sharks for $1 million in exchange for 10% of this trading loss account.

"Hello Sharks

So, paying taxes suck RIGHT?

And don't even get me started on all that legal paperwork. BORING!

So, what I have been working on is a high-risk-reverse-merger play..."

[Enter three actors in character as PROFITS, TAXES, and TRADING ACCOUNT who chase each around the stage]

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
oh my days what an absolute trainwreck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...