• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
MJ DeMarco

The Secret to Wealth

As revealed by Tony Robbins, but not practiced by Tony.

The Secret to Wealth
MJ DeMarco, Jul 9, 2017
Puripong and Libertas Maximus like this.
    • Nexus
      Oh boy, I'm sure I'll be fluttering with joy when I'm decomposed to dirt and worth a whooping 6.5 million inflated dollars.
      cmor16 and Argue like this.
    • Argue
      Wtf, is this serious? Wtf is tony smoking?

Smh, paradox of practice is strong in this one.

He's trolling right MJ?

Cmon man!
    • ZF Lee
      'Yes, 200 years is a long, long time- but a 3000% rate of return can be worth the wait'

Good Lord, no wonder you dissed Tony Robbins, MJ! I never bought his materials, but I'm glad I didn't.

@Argue, this ain't paradox of practice. It's 'selling poison to people that kills them'.
      I can't help but think what the patient subscribers to Tony's advice are doing while they wait for 'the day of compounding'.
      Argue likes this.
    • cmor16
      I bought this trash on Audible. Listened to it once with no desire to ever go back to it. Meanwhile, I've listened to TMF at least 6 times E2E and am on my 2nd time through Unscripted.
      MJ DeMarco and ZF Lee like this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Puripong
      Splendid! Needless to say.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Documents
    Uploaded By:
    MJ DeMarco
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    22.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    598px
    Height:
    236px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).