• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
cmor16

A 5-minute iced coffee trick

More scripted BS! The article goes as far as providing instructions on how to make your own Iced Coffee. SMH! Link: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/5-minute-iced-coffee-trick-162419320.html

A 5-minute iced coffee trick
cmor16, Jul 10, 2017
Argue and ZF Lee like this.
    • MJ DeMarco
      In 30 years, your $106,000 will be worth $22,000 today. Sorry, I'd rather take 30 years of daily coffee and enjoy my life today, instead of sacrificing it to the GOD of mediocrity.
    • ZF Lee
      @MJ DeMarco This ain't no God of mediocrity...it's the Devil himself lol:devil:
      cmor16 likes this.
    • CareCPA
      @MJ DeMarco I appreciate the general idea, but I think that 6% is already real return, not nominal return if we're extrapolating from current data.
      ZF Lee likes this.
    • Van Halen
      So you'd have to buy a premium cup of coffee every single day for 30 years without missing one, that's including Saturday and Sunday. Everyday. It would also have to be $3.50.

Not to even mention the 6% return every year for 30 years, ignoring inflation.

Far fetched average number * Far Fetched average number = Far fetched average number
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Documents
    Uploaded By:
    cmor16
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: