Bump. Let's hear more.
The only thing I have on my bucket list is to live to a healthy 120 years old with my wife.
I know, it sounds cheesy...
Bump. Let's hear more.
www.liveandflip.com "Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action. " Napoleon Hill
This is one of mine...
Palmera Tech -- Web Development Done Right!
Boring and steady makes you money. Do not get distracted by shiny objects.
I'm a little stuck for things that I want, my ambitions are more centered on experiences than material luxuries at the moment. I guess if I had the cash though I would blow chunks of it on clothes, women and cars.
Own the marquee ferrari of the day - not so much of a lambo fan
Penthouse 'bachelor pad' in London
Enough money to travel wherever I like, whenever I like and stay as long as I please.
Scuba dive in every ocean in the most beautiful and amazing reefs.
Bungie jump the top 10 locations In the world.
Solo sky dive.
Complete a marathon.
Visit every major world city, dine, party and experience the best things to do in each.
See the pyramids, colliseum, eiffel tower etc - sort of ties in with the visit every major city point.
Visit natural wonders and landscapes; Grand Canyon, Niagra falls etc.
Learn to Ski expertly.
Swim with Sharks and Dolphins.
Drive a supercar 200 mph +
Make love on every continent.
Break a world record.
Experience zero gravity/go to space.
I feel I am missing some but these will do for now
1) An 8000+ sq ft custom home (we have already picked a floor plan, and design), with a huge sun room in the back, with a large pool that can be used year round. Itll sit on about 10+ acres, right here in good old Tennessee.
2) A few expensive cars: 1989 Lamborghini Countach (dream car), white on white. A new modified corvette Z06, a new ZL1 Camaro, and a new Cadillac CTS-V, maybe. And I want to build my firebird into a monster. Its going to come in handy racing all the motor venues I want to race in.
3) A Mosquito Air Helicopter. Around $30k, homebuilt and loads of fun. Im obsessed with vertical flight, and want one of these things bad. Plus I already have the tools, and skills to build it.
4) A homebuilt ultrlight airplane. The all aluminum ultracruiser looks to be perfect.
5) A huge shop/garage, where I can work on, and modify the cars and airframes. And I need an aviation area, to perform maintenance on the kit built airplanes and helicopters. And loads of tools, lifts, and proper machines to maintain the vehicles. Ive got to have something to do.
1) Adopt, or foster kids. We have three, and decided to stop, because they costs so much to properly care for. If money were no object, we would have alot more. There are way too many kids who need good homes, and cant get them.
2) Be financially able to make donations to organizations that we feel are doing real good. Red Cross, St. Jude, and dozens more, who help people in need. I want to make large donations, anonymously so it helps where its needed.
3) Go on a few, real vacations. A cruise, Europe, Dubai, Germany. We have never had a vacation, only took time off of work, and stayed home.
4) Race all the large racing venues. Salt flats, Texas Mile, Nurburg ring (sp?), and go on one of the motoring "iron man" competitions, like Hot Rods pump gas drags, The silver state challenge, or maybe the Bullrun. Something like that. All in the same car, my 1991 Firebird. Its going to be built to straight out assassinate exotics, and supercars.
5) I want to drive cross country with my wife (and kids if they want, and if its possible before they enter the dreaded teenage years) on a motorcycle, or in a car I built. She is scared of two wheeled motocycles, but I think I could get her on a 3 wheeled Can-Am.
What's on your Bucket List?
Everything I could ever do, or want, or pursue will be possible because of the fastlane. People should learn the value of writing their bucket lists when they are teenagers.
"Don't wish for fewer challenges; wish for more skills".
Wants nobody meet famous and rich people??
That's a shame!!
In my life I want to meet 2 people!! I go to meet this two persons in my life!!
Check this out!!
YouTube - Will Smith - Inspirational words of Wisdom
And off course, Richard Branson!!
How sick is this!! : p
YouTube - Richard Branson - Does not know the basic business lingo
LOVE, Light & Peace
Stuff I wanna have:
1) Lamborghini Aventador
2) Lamborghini Murcielago (Rosso Andromeda w/ 6spd man.)
3) Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
4) An island in the Caribbean or Bahamas
5) A specific 10k sq ft house in Tacoma, Wa (probably make a bed and breakfast out of it) 6) A sailing Cat (50' or so)
7) Rolex Yacht Master
Stuff I wanna do/experience:
1) Financial Freedom
2) Build a school in Asia
3) Make sure mom can be taken care of.
4) Meet and hang out with Richard Branson
5) Meet and hang out with MJ DeMarco
6) Meet and hang out with Felix Dennis
7) Meet and hang out with Will Smith
8) Meet and hang out with Tim Ferriss
9) Feed orphaned Lion Cubs
10) Donate to whichever charities I think are worthy
11) Spend 3 months in Argentina
12) Spend 3 months in Greece
13) Visit Morocco
14) Visit Petra
15) Go To Skip Barber's driving school at Laguna Seca (Mazda Raceway)
16) Attend a Formula 1 race in Monaco.
17) Meet and mentor a poor kid somewhere that is struggling to believe in himself, so that he too knows that he can change his life. To guide someone ELSE to the fastlane, the way MJ and some other mentors did for me.
18) Take a Jeep trip from the west coast US to Tierra del Fuego (South America)
And lastly, spend my winters some freakin place warm. This 8 months of clouds and rain thing SUUUCCKKKKSS!
No particular order:
1) The financial freedom to pursue my interests
2) Develop my own video game
3) Run a microbrewery (and possible adjoining bar/restaurant)
4) Be at all the important events in my son's life
5) Allow my wife to pursue her own interests
6) Let my parents retire early and cover all their debt for my other siblings
7) Shopping spree for my wife at Nordstrom's
8) Buy a 2-3K sq ft. house by the beach in San Diego with cash
9) Buy a new Lambo/Ferrari with cash
10) Charter or own a private jet
11) Build some type of business in the Philippines
12) Travel all over the world with my family
13) Donate at least $1M a year to charity
14) Start a guinea pig rescue with my wife
15) Shoot a Barrett .50 cal (at a range)
Things I will have:
-A house that's at least 5000 sq. feet on at least two acres, with a pool, huge kitchen for my wife (our 8x10 kitchen just isn't cutting it for her anymore, especially for the huge Christmas Cookie baking party she has every year), home theater, home gym, game room, bar, wine cellar (another wife request), cigar humidor, and a really big master bedroom with a balcony. The house also must have one of those circular driveways with the fountain in the middle so I never have to back out of the driveway again!
-Black Ferrari 458 Italia. I'm a Batman nut and this seems like the closest I can get to my own Batmobile!
-A condo in Key West. We visited once on a cruise for a few hours and fell in love with the atmosphere there. Plus we both hate Colorado winters once Christmastime has passed, so it'd be a nice place to stay until spring.
-A housekeeper and groundskeeper. Next to my job, keeping up with things around the house is currently my biggest time drain. I'd still do the stuff I enjoy like little remodeling and landscaping projects, but I can live without ever vacuuming, dusting, mowing, or shoveling snow ever again.
Things I will do:
-Pay off my parents' mortgage, car loans, etc.
-Pay off my sister's student loans
-Buy my mom a new car, buy my dad a 1963 Corvette Sting Ray (his favorite)
-Fly first class everywhere (no private planes, thanks. Those little planes are scary! Maybe if I can get my own 747...)
-Take a road trip to Las Vegas in my Ferrari, stay in a suite with a butler.
-Wear jeans/shorts and a t-shirt everywhere I possibly can-no more business casual!
-Take the most extravagant Disney World vacation possible. This is where we honeymooned, but since we were still in college we had to go as no-frills as possible, and still had an amazing time. I'd love to see how much more fun we could have with access to a nicer hotel, all the behind-the-scenes tours, fun restaurants, and all the other premium experience stuff you can do there.
-Take a vacation at least four times a year. (I initially wanted more but then remembered how much work it is preparing for a vacation!)
-Help a lot of homeless animals. My wife is a vet nurse and so we're animal lovers by default, and we've been able to do quite a bit for this cause already, but I can only imagine the impact I could make with greater resources.
Great topic and a great exercise!
Where to start? Sky dive, learn to play the piano, become fluent in spanish and french, bungie jump, see the pyramids, visit the grand canyon,niagra falls,eiffel tower,paris learn to swim own a private jet
Bump for more viewing
As was said above, live to 120.
But besides that I don't have anything else. I have tried to think of things but just haven't come up with anything.
I don't want to live very long. I think it unbecoming of me and my nature. I just want to live my kind of life until it's over.
My bucket list, eh? I want to travel the world. When I was 16, I planned a world trip that would take 12 months. NYC, Toronto, Vancouver, San Diego, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Wellington (NZ), Sydney, Manila, Dubai, Johannesburg, Cordoba, Paris, Naples, Berlin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen/Malmö, Reykjavik, London, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Los Angeles then back to wherever the hell I'm living at the time. I just want to take a year off of life after I've gathered the funds needed (I want to enjoy the best but not most expensive restaurants, stay in nice hotels and have relatively comfortable flights without complicated layovers) and do this trip. It won't be college student backpacking, but luxury travel with a purpose: to see the sights and to take it all in, during my youth. This is one of the reasons I want to be financially free by 25 and why I chose the number that I did.
Besides that, I just want to live a comfortable life in a comfortable place with a comfortable woman (note: one life, one place, one woman) without having to work for money.
1. Deliver a random lady's baby
2. Send out one direct mail or space ad piece that nets $1 million
3. Buy a Lambo
4. Crash a Lambo
5. Die in Lambo
6. Rise back from the dead... and tell people what I saw. (Thousands of virgins.)
7. Zero Gravity Flight
8. Go to space with Richard Branson
9. Do a movie with one of my idols, Will Smith, and then have him kiss me... in which I reply to with a bitch slap
10. Continually show people what's really possible
I like nice stuff as much as the next guy but geez why do so many people care about cars? It is a car, ask most of these people that own them, its cool but not going to complete your world.
Your reason to make money should not be to buy stuff... its cool and you should once you really can and it will not affect you at all, but living somewhere new every year for a month?...think about that, money gave MJ FREEDOM to LIVE his LIFE not wake up at 530 for someone else and live a redundant life, you can have the cars... i have no one to impress but my daily schedule.... that is the true meaning of being rich.Not yet, I truly feel I've *lived* here (vs vacationed) and immersed myself in "local culture" -- I shop at the stores, BBQ on the patio, go to the gym across the street, walk around and dine at the local places ... next year it will be a new destination, new location, and a new experience ... thinking Lake Tahoe, maybe Austin TX or Miami FL, or who knows, maybe a condo in downtown Chicago. All I know is I escaped the brutal Phoenix summer and loved every moment.
The benefit of "renting" is that next year it will be an entirely new experience that I will take with me for the rest of my life. You own your memories for a LIFETIME and perhaps, an eternity .. and best of all, they are rent-free.
"Ask me for anything," said Napoleon to his lieutenant. "Anything but time."
Here's a few..
- Swim the devils pool in Victoria falls, Zimbabwe
- Become a multi-millionaire
- Participate in the Gumball 3000 Rally
- Visit at least 7 European Countries
- Climb Mt. Everest
- Own a Lamborghini
- Be in New York for the Ball Drop on New Years
- Have a child
- Get married
- Learn at least two languages
- Experience Zero Gravity
- Bungee Jump
- See a space shuttle launch
- Visit 3 Asian Countries
- Go zorbing in New Zealand
- See the 7 wonders
- Visit Amsterdam
- Do a full lap around Iceland
- See the northern lights
- Go to burning man
- Watch the Olympics Live
- See Earth from Space
- Go parasailing
- Learn MMA
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go flying
- Fire a weapon
- Hike Mt. Fuji
- Go on a cruise
Sell everything and live like Colin Wright for two years in Central/Eastern Europe
Build a 14 kW bicycle
Be able to live without a car for at least a year.
Play a Fazioli F308
Become proficient in either the low whistle or Armenian duduk.
Perfect a wax-dipped rose that lasts for at least 3 months
Be able to have easy conversations in Arabic (Probably the most challenging thing on my list after the duduk, but I've been at it for two years).
Become proficient in electrical engineering.
Get married and have 12 weddings, each in the traditions of a different culture. (Lol. That probably won't happen, but I think it'd be cool.)
Buy back and completely restore the '52 GMC that my grandpa and I had been in the process of restoring before he died.
That's pretty much it. I don't ever want a fancy car or a huge house.
Book links provided by Amazon.com affiliate program. Sponsored ads/links are not endorsements or recommendations from MJ DeMarco and/or Viperion Corporation.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)