Last month things took a dive off the deep end... the biggest losses coming at the beginning and end of the month.
What happened you ask?
At the beginning of the month, my client changed his mind about the upsell I was pushing... bye bye 3.5k.
At the end of the month, a deal I was working with my sister fell through... sayonara 3k.
I'm not liking it.
Not. One. Bit.
Soooo, while I'm still broke as a joke and sick, the good-ish news is that:
1. I'm working a deal that should remedy my brokeness by the middle of March.
2. Turns out I'm not "sick" sick, just mildly dehydrated. And while I'm still suffering the effects of that, it's nothing A LOT of water can't cure with some time.
As for my fastlane ventures:
The plan I laid out for this month, while I haven't worked it as diligently as I would have liked (story
As if to force me into making my New Year’s Resolution a reality, I’ll be spending the next 2 weeks out sick from work.
Being broke as a joke, with bills that aren’t going to pay themselves; I have no choice but to make things happen… NOW!
My initial goal was to have my entrepreneurial pursuits cover my living expenses by the end of next month (just in time to make B&P my celebratory mini-vacation). Now? Now that needs to happen pronto, asap, stat!
With four weeks left 'til the end of the year...
1. I know I should be much farther ahead with my business than I am right now.
2. I know my marketing materials should be in hand verses still being "under development" at this point.
3. I know my computer hates me and, in some diabolical plot with retailers across America, purposefully decided to crash (in such a way
that it needs to be replaced) immediately following Black Friday and Cyber Monday .
My account timed out and I lost the blog I spent the better half of 90 min. drafting -.-
Synopsis: It seems I won't start prospecting until December. Other than that, everything is falling into place.
Anyways, I'll update again since this one is super short but, for now, my bed is calling.