- Still working on my informational product. I gave myself a deadline by the end of April to have a beta version but still ain't got it, there's much more work to do than I hoped.
- Desert of desertion. Would be incredibly easy to give up now, got many excuses ready. Now something is telling me "why don't you just make a wordpress plugin, it's so much simpler". But no, if this product fails, it will fail on market, I will put it out there.
Need - big and here to stay
Entry - big and strong competition + oversaturation, will have to top them all
Control - full control
Scale - very scalable
Time - amount of time to create the first product is acceptable to me, then it will all be hard work at marketing and studying feedback, if the market says with their $$ they love it, a whole line of valuable products can be created
Not revealing more details yet for a reason,
So we always say ideas are cheap. Well, my head is full of ideas right now, and yet, I'm still looking for another one!
I'd really love to have a mentor right now to go to, but maybe someone of you guys reads this - and all opinions are welcome and helpful.
Here are my current ideas, won't be shy about them, please be welcome to bash or encourage any of them, or to give a totally new one.
BEST CMS (CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
This month I've been looking for needs.
Now I'm trying to pick one to go with.
Excuses that currently overwhelm me are:
- This idea requires too much money
- This idea requires too much time
- This idea isn't profitable enough
- This idea cannot be automated
- I cannot do it perfectly so I don't wanna do it
I see people all around me, people without formal or any other education, doing business and making good money. Very