This is my first attempt to build a website after I've read the book...Have questions though, I hope to receive advice from those who already have done it before...
I'm trying to build a classified ad site.. Already hired a developer since I'm not really into coding, not that I don't want to learn, I just think that it'll be a lot easier if and I will be able to accomplish more if I just hire and pay an expert...
Since it's a classified ad site, I have the following questions,
1. Should the seller be able to receive payment through my website?
2. Do i need to embed some third party program for the buyer to send payment to the seller?
3. I know paypal can do it, but what if they both don't have paypal account? How will I enable them to transact by credit card?
4. Is it possible for the buyer to pay by Credit Card and the seller receives the credit on his credit card?
Thanks in advance, will greatly appreciate your input.. Good luck...
The next questions don't really matter if you are not accepting payments.
2. This would be easier and cheaper than having your developer code a new payment program
3. You can use a bunch of other payment methods, google checkout, dwolla, etc...
Book links provided by Amazon.com affiliate program. Sponsored ads/links are not endorsements or recommendations from MJ DeMarco and/or Viperion Corporation.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)